By Ryan Clark | December 20, 2005
- For the last quarter, the average cost of running a WWE house show was $139,474. This would seem to explain why WWE balked when Madison Square Garden raised its rental fees.
- There is talk of honoring Eddy Guerrero at New Japan's 1/4 Tokyo Dome show.
- Rumor has the returning Jamal aligning himself with John Cena is an attempt to give Cena's thug character street cred.
- The one hour Smackdown special on 11/29 did a 2.35 rating.
Here are some rumored PPV buyrates:
- ECW One Night Stand - upped to about 330,000 buys, estimated - Vengeance - with HHH vs. Batista, hell in the cell, drew about 472,000 buys. The original estimate was around 315,000. - Summerslam - estimated at 534,000 buys, headlined by Hogan vs. Michaels. Last year's Summerslam did about 387,000 buys. - Unforgiven - projected at 225,000 buys - No Mercy - est. at 219,000 buys. Of course, it was Eddie Guerrero's last PPV appearance.
Finn Balor On His WWE NXT Title Win, Diamond Dallas Page 4th Of July Video, The WWE List Update
WWE Live Event Results From Winnipeg (7/4): Three Title Matches, Natalya's Reaction, More
WWE Hall Of Famer Set For Post-RAW Special, Nikki Bella's Social Media Campaign, Dean Ambrose
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Beast In The East Review W/ Brock Lesnar Squashing Kofi Kingston & Much More
Ric Flair Podcast News, Kane's Hawaiian Vacation Photos, Tough Enough's Alex Interviewed
Maria Kanellis Talks About Working With Donald Trump, Ring Of Honor Trying To Grow, Women's Division
Today In Wrestling History 7/4: The July 4th Curse, Ric Flair-Bob Backlund, Wargames Debut, & More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
Rumor On Top Names At WWE Tryouts In Japan, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"
Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?, Chris Jericho Talks To New Japan Bookers, New WWE VP For The UK And Ireland
Kurt Angle Q&A: The Undertaker, Which WWE Star He Wants To Retire Against, Helping TNA Talents, More