By Ryan Clark | December 20, 2005
- For the last quarter, the average cost of running a WWE house show was $139,474. This would seem to explain why WWE balked when Madison Square Garden raised its rental fees.
- There is talk of honoring Eddy Guerrero at New Japan's 1/4 Tokyo Dome show.
- Rumor has the returning Jamal aligning himself with John Cena is an attempt to give Cena's thug character street cred.
- The one hour Smackdown special on 11/29 did a 2.35 rating.
Here are some rumored PPV buyrates:
- ECW One Night Stand - upped to about 330,000 buys, estimated - Vengeance - with HHH vs. Batista, hell in the cell, drew about 472,000 buys. The original estimate was around 315,000. - Summerslam - estimated at 534,000 buys, headlined by Hogan vs. Michaels. Last year's Summerslam did about 387,000 buys. - Unforgiven - projected at 225,000 buys - No Mercy - est. at 219,000 buys. Of course, it was Eddie Guerrero's last PPV appearance.
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More
Team PCB Reacts To RAW News, Daniel Bryan Buys A Composting Toilet, Hulk Hogan On Donald Trump
Inside Blue Pants' New Apartment (Video), WWE Fan Gets Seth Rollins Tattoo, NXT Events Sold Out
WWE Edits Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker, WWE Star Wants Movie Role, Rusev Vs. Dolph Ziggler