By Ryan Clark | February 20, 2006
- Adam Fenwick sent this: I was reading the Fayetteville Observer out of Fayetteville, NC when I came to the Local & State section of the paper. On the front page of the Local & State section was a huge picture of TNA star Christopher Daniels. The story talks about how Daniels grew up in the College Lakes neighborhood, attended Pine Forest Middle & High Schools and went to Methodist College. He was in town to celebrate his mother's 70th birthday.
- The reason behind the Low Ki departure from ROH is said to be financial.
- Extra TV has a story on Stack Keibler titled "Dancing with Danger" talking about her weight loss since competing on Dancing with the Stars. She was quoted as saying: "People don't realize the effects of dancing on your body. I'm completely head to toe lean, and I've just lost two jean sizes." Lisa Rinna's husband, Harry Hamlin, said that his wife had become so thin that he wanted to put a feeding tube in her.
- Charlie Haas has said his WWE return is scheduled for the 3/6 Raw in Birmingham, AL.
- Brooke Hogan is praised in the 2/27 National Enquirer for dressing well at the Grammys.
Total Divas Recap: Big E. Dates Nattie's Sister, Bryan's Toilet, Paige Gets Heat, More
More Details On The Jimmy Snuka Murder Case, Why It Was Reopened
Brock Lesnar's Opponent For WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Revealed
Kelly Kelly Talks Vince McMahon Showing Her How To Dance, Paul Heyman Coming Up With Her Gimmick
Dolph Ziggler Talks Partying With Lana In NYC And Their Relationship, Getting Busted Open At Payback
Updated Card For Live WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Next Month
What Happened After SmackDown, More On Adam Rose's New Look And Gimmick, Natalya And Family
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Sting Returns, John Cena Cashes In, Beat The Clock, More
Dolph Ziggler On Rusev Dating Lana, WWE Tough Enough Future, Xavier Woods Talks To WWE Stars
WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber
WWE Comments On A Potential Hulk Hogan Return
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week