By Ryan Clark | March 04, 2006
- Team 3-D's Death, Taxes, and Tables shirt and series 3 of the TNA action figures are now in stock at shoptna.com.
- New Japan's Shinsuke Nakamura may work the Destination X PPV.
- Scott D'Amore and Mike Tenay went to Mexico last Friday to scout Mexican talent.
- According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.
- The WWC ownership angle in Puerto Rico involving Victor Jovica is the brainchild of TNA booker Dutch Mantel.
We have opened a website directly related to TNA at WrestlingINC.com Please be sure to check that website for all the latest backstage TNA news and rumors updated on a daily basis. Check it out now at WrestlingINC.com
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
How Did Last Night's WWE Tough Enough And Total Divas Do?
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface
Brian Cage Calls WWE "Idiots" For Letting Him Go; Talks Brock Lesnar Comparisons, Alberto El Patron
Alicia Fox Concussion Note, The Miz Trying To Have Ryback Stripped?, The Kliq Special, WWE Stock
Taz Weighs In On Hulk Hogan Controversy, Says He Thinks Hogan "Is Done"
Today In Wrestling History 7/29: Kevin Nash Uses Rey Mysterio As A Dart, Jake Roberts Turns, More