By Ryan Clark | March 04, 2006
- Team 3-D's Death, Taxes, and Tables shirt and series 3 of the TNA action figures are now in stock at shoptna.com.
- New Japan's Shinsuke Nakamura may work the Destination X PPV.
- Scott D'Amore and Mike Tenay went to Mexico last Friday to scout Mexican talent.
- According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.
- The WWC ownership angle in Puerto Rico involving Victor Jovica is the brainchild of TNA booker Dutch Mantel.
We have opened a website directly related to TNA at WrestlingINC.com Please be sure to check that website for all the latest backstage TNA news and rumors updated on a daily basis. Check it out now at WrestlingINC.com
TNA Announcer Blasts WWE Hypocrisy After Samoa Joe Debut, TNA Live Event Tickets, Slammiversary
Titus O'Neil Cuts Promo On Vin Diesel And David Beckham (Video), George Barrios, WWE In Danville
Today In Wrestling History 5/22: John Cena's First Great Match, Babyface HBK Debut, More
Goldberg On Who The Best Promo In The Business Is, More On Goldberg Training For A Fight
The Rock On Jimmy Fallon Videos, Sting Weekend Appearance, Bob Backlund's Life Advice
Trish Stratus On Who Picked Lita To Be Her Retirement Match Opponent, Match With Bellas, NXT Divas
Finn Balor Talks WWE Wanting To Sign Him For Awhile, Why He Finally Signed, How He Got His Name
Destination America Reportedly Cancels All TNA Wrestling Programming
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Taping Results For The Next Four Weeks (With Photos)
"WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable" Results: Major Name Debuts, Three Championship Matches
Triple H Lied To Us, Samoa Joe's First Tweet After NXT Debut, Finn Balor's Entrance (Video)
Details On Samoa Joe's NXT Deal, Jerry Lawler Featured On Last Letterman Episode, Stars At NXT