By Ryan Clark | March 04, 2006
- Team 3-D's Death, Taxes, and Tables shirt and series 3 of the TNA action figures are now in stock at shoptna.com.
- New Japan's Shinsuke Nakamura may work the Destination X PPV.
- Scott D'Amore and Mike Tenay went to Mexico last Friday to scout Mexican talent.
- According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.
- The WWC ownership angle in Puerto Rico involving Victor Jovica is the brainchild of TNA booker Dutch Mantel.
We have opened a website directly related to TNA at WrestlingINC.com Please be sure to check that website for all the latest backstage TNA news and rumors updated on a daily basis. Check it out now at WrestlingINC.com
ROH Announces Huge Tag Team Match
More TNA Paycheck Problems, Two Important Departments Moving From Panda Energy To TNA HQ
Charlotte Reportedly Still Legally Married To Bram
Update On Bray Wyatt's Sister Trying Out, NXT Star Selling Gear, Bayley's Popularity
RAW Ratings Delayed (Updated), Stock Takes A Hit, Xavier Woods Nominated For Award, New Video
WWE Issues Statement On Jimmy Snuka Arrest
John Cena's "Come Get Some" Style, WWE RAW Twitter Ratings Down, WWE Teaming Up With GLAAD
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Sting Returns, John Cena Cashes In, Beat The Clock, More
Dolph Ziggler On Rusev Dating Lana, WWE Tough Enough Future, Xavier Woods Talks To WWE Stars
Rumor Killer On Sheamus-Themed WWE World Title Belt Going Around
WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber
WWE Comments On A Potential Hulk Hogan Return