By Ryan Clark | March 04, 2006
- Team 3-D's Death, Taxes, and Tables shirt and series 3 of the TNA action figures are now in stock at shoptna.com.
- New Japan's Shinsuke Nakamura may work the Destination X PPV.
- Scott D'Amore and Mike Tenay went to Mexico last Friday to scout Mexican talent.
- According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.
- The WWC ownership angle in Puerto Rico involving Victor Jovica is the brainchild of TNA booker Dutch Mantel.
We have opened a website directly related to TNA at WrestlingINC.com Please be sure to check that website for all the latest backstage TNA news and rumors updated on a daily basis. Check it out now at WrestlingINC.com
WWE Main Event Results (7/3): Luke Harper Vs. Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas Addresses The Rock, More
Tyson Kidd Talks About Brokering Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart Reunion
Kurt Angle Set For Neck Surgery, Posts Statement
WWE 2K16 News: Cover Reveal, Roster Information
Brie Bella Comments On Daniel Bryan's Future In Wrestling
Ric Flair Explains Why He Thinks NXT Is Better Than TNA And ROH, Says TNA And ROH Aren't A Factor
Global Force Wrestling News And Bookings, Lucha Underground Champion Challenges NJPW, NJPW Results
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3