By Ryan Clark | July 08, 2007
- "Daniel Beck" was scheduled to arrest Linda McMahon on the show. Linda would be deemed a murder suspect.
- All the wrestlers were told to bring black suits for the "funeral."
- As they were scripting eulogies, the sheriff's office called around 4PM to inform the company that Benoit and his family was dead.
- In weird irony, the raw set was already decorated with a casket and a hearse.
- WWE booked a choir for the funeral, and flowers and wreaths were being loaded into the arena.
- WWE was also setting up memorial candles and photos of Vince.
- Ted DiBiase was brought in for a cameo for the funeral. DiBiase helped to counsel people, many were described as basket caskets.
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
Jim Ross On Blood At Elimination Chamber, GFW - Destination America, Working With Sunny, Steiner
Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Working House Show In Japan, WWE Stars Sing HBK's Theme Song
Today In Wrestling History 5/29: WWF Shoots Rock & Wrestling Connection Angle, NWA Invades NY, More
Shelton Benjamin Says He Recently Negotiated With TNA; Explains Why He Didn't Sign, Maybe Going
Ric Flair Hypes Event, Goldberg, Jesse Ventura Film, Molly Holly On Madusa In WWE HOF, Mick Foley
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)