By Ryan Clark | July 08, 2007
- "Daniel Beck" was scheduled to arrest Linda McMahon on the show. Linda would be deemed a murder suspect.
- All the wrestlers were told to bring black suits for the "funeral."
- As they were scripting eulogies, the sheriff's office called around 4PM to inform the company that Benoit and his family was dead.
- In weird irony, the raw set was already decorated with a casket and a hearse.
- WWE booked a choir for the funeral, and flowers and wreaths were being loaded into the arena.
- WWE was also setting up memorial candles and photos of Vince.
- Ted DiBiase was brought in for a cameo for the funeral. DiBiase helped to counsel people, many were described as basket caskets.
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Beast In The East Review W/ Brock Lesnar Squashing Kofi Kingston & Much More
Ric Flair Podcast News, Kane's Hawaiian Vacation Photos, Tough Enough's Alex Interviewed
Maria Kanellis Talks About Working With Donald Trump, Ring Of Honor Trying To Grow, Women's Division
Today In Wrestling History 7/4: The July 4th Curse, Ric Flair-Bob Backlund, Wargames Debut, & More
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut
Ric Flair Talks About Having To Take A Physical For WWE, What Doctors Said
ECW Original Talks Punishment From Paul Heyman, Trying To Stand Out In ECW, New Jack, More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3