By Ryan Clark | July 08, 2007
- "Daniel Beck" was scheduled to arrest Linda McMahon on the show. Linda would be deemed a murder suspect.
- All the wrestlers were told to bring black suits for the "funeral."
- As they were scripting eulogies, the sheriff's office called around 4PM to inform the company that Benoit and his family was dead.
- In weird irony, the raw set was already decorated with a casket and a hearse.
- WWE booked a choir for the funeral, and flowers and wreaths were being loaded into the arena.
- WWE was also setting up memorial candles and photos of Vince.
- Ted DiBiase was brought in for a cameo for the funeral. DiBiase helped to counsel people, many were described as basket caskets.
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Tough Enough's Patrick And Mada Team Up In Indy Match (Video), Patrick Says He Equals Ratings
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History