By Ryan Clark | March 09, 2008
- We go to ringside where Mike Tenay and Don West look at the rest of the card for tonight.
- Backstage, Crystal is with Samoa Joe, Christian Cage and Kevin Nash. She asks what they think Jim Cornette's decision will be tonight regarding Thursday's Six Sides of Steel match. Joe said no matter what decision is made, tonight, they will take out The Angle Alliance. Cage said as far as he is concerned, his hand was raised on Thursday and he won. He added that it didn't really matter in the end. Nash said the last thing The Angle Alliance would expect would be for him to start the match tonight and that we could see just that.
- A video package runs highlighting the events leading into tonight's Kaz & Eric Young vs. Black Reign & Rellik tag team match.
- Kaz & "Super" Eric Young defeated Black Reign & Rellik. The match kicked off with Kaz and Rellik. Kaz with a dragon screw takedown on Rellik followed by a quick arm drag. Rellik broke it up with a rake to the eyes and tagged in Black Reign. Kaz took out Reign with a big dropkick and then tagged in Eric Young. Reign backed up and the fans cheered for Young to take him on. Young took out Reign with a slap to the face followed by a low blow kick that got a big reaction from the fans. Young then quickly tagged Kaz back in and Kaz took out Reign in the corner with a big dropkick to the chest. Kaz with a rollup on Reign and then a side suplex on Rellik that turned into a double-pinfall that both kicked out of. Great spot right there. Rellik follows it up with a big boot to the face on Kaz. Rellik then mounts Kaz and gets in a few right hands. Rellik with a huge overhead suplex on Kaz. Reign got the tag and took out Kaz with a spinning neckbreaker. Quick tag back to Rellik and he applies another sleeper on Kaz. Kaz flips over the head of Rellik and then takes out Rellik with a quick dropkick. Reign then goes after Young and Young jumps off. This allows Rellik to take out Kaz with a huge spinebuster. Kaz fights back with two big body kicks followed by a dropkick on Rellik. Young got the tag, but he ran away when Reign and Rellik got in his face. Young ran up the ramp to the back as Rellik launched Kaz back in the ring. Reign and Rellik drop Kaz off the top rope and then power him face first into the ring. Kaz with a double-team move on Reign and Rellik. All of a sudden music hits and Eric Young comes out dressed as a superhero. He poses as pyro goes off and then hits the ring taking out Reign and Rellik with a double dropkick. Young with a cross-body on Reign, but the pinfall gets broken up. Tenay and West call him Super Eric. Young then puts Reign and Rellik on his shoulders and hits a double death valley driver. Young covers Reign and gets the pinfall. After the match, Kaz and Young celebrate and pose.
- Backstage, The Angle Alliance are in Jim Cornette's office. Cornette leaves and said he is going to announce his decision. Cornette then runs into Team 3D and Brother Ray asks him why he continues to screw the "good guys" in TNA. He adds that maybe Cornette should be the one to get drug tested around here. Cornette leaves as everyone continues to yell at him.
- Awesome Kong defeated ODB & Gail Kim to retain the TNA Women's Championship. The match kicks off Kong pushing Gail Kim and ODB away when they charge at her. Kim and ODB try to irish whip Kong, but Kong throws the two into each other and then follows it up with a double clothesline. Kong sends Kim and ODB both into the corner, but only splashes Kim when ODB moves out of the way. ODB dropkicks Kong against the ropes and then trys to throw her over the top rope. Kim goes up to the top rope and drops a leg over Kong's head to send her over in a cool spot. Kim gets in a few pinfall attempts on ODB, but ODB comes back with some pinfalls of her own. Kim breaks it up dropping ODB in a neckbreaker. Kim attempts a cross-body onto Kong at ringside, but Kong catches her. ODB then dives through the ropes and takes out Kong and Kim. ODB throws Kim back in the ring, chops her and then powers her down to the ring. Kim fights back with a few elbows and forearms. ODB counters with a fallaway slam on Kim. Kim then takes out ODB with a huge spear! Kim then tosses ODB over the top rope and Kong is back in the ring. Kong takes out Kim with a huge clothesline after sending Kim into the ropes. Kim dodges a splash from Kong in the corner and gets in a few chops on Kong. Kim attempts a crucifix pin on Kong, but Kong counters and goes for a spinning back fist. Kim dodges that and drops her knees into the face of Kong. ODB is back in and dropkicks Kong in the knees. Kong then lifts up ODB and slams her back down hard on the ring. Kim and ODB exchange rights on Kong. ODB drinks from her flask and Kim does so as well. Kim and ODB take out Kong with a double dropkick. Kim covers, but ODB breaks it up. ODB covers and Kim breaks that up. Kim takes out ODB with a clothesline, goes after Kong, but Kong catches her in a cross-body attempt. Kong gets tripped up but the pinfall gets broken up. Kong drops Kim face first into the ring and then splashes Kim with a huge frog splash! ODB breaks up the pinfall and then chops Kong a few times. Kong with an Implant Buster on ODB. Kong goes up to the top rope, but ODB rolls away and avoids the splash. Kong's manager trips up ODB allowing Kong to hit ODB with the Awesome Bomb to get the pinfall and retain the TNA Women's Title.
Spoilers: More TNA Title Change At Wednesday's Tapings
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/29/15
Brock Lesnar Announced For WWE Live Event
Former WWE Talent Appears On NXT, "Bull Fit" With Bull Dempsey, The Vaudevillians Send A Warning
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Jeff Jarrett Gets Inducted, Jeff Hardy Returns, Knockouts, More
Former TNA Star Appears On WWE NXT TV, New NXT Recruit Makes TV Debut, Booker T's ROW Promo
Serena Talks About Showing Up On TNA, New TNA Breakdown Video, TNA Stars On Last Meal
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened