By Steve Carrier | July 02, 2008
This Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as we continue the road to the July 13 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View from Houston, Texas! The below is a preview of what you will see on the broadcast:
- Will TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash be able to mend their relationship after what happened this past week? Joe is scheduled to defend the gold against Booker T in a few short weeks - and a war with Kevin Nash isn't what he needs going into the huge bout!
- The team of Robert Roode and "Cowboy" James Storm will take on The Motor City Machineguns
- Team 3D has promised that they are arranging a blind date for Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle so he can forget about his wife Karen
- Speaking of Karen Angle, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles is livid over what happened with Karen, Kurt and The Beautiful People this past week. According to sources, AJ is coming to "iMPACT!" on a mission to put an end to the ongoing problems!
- TNA Knockouts newcomer Moose will take on Roxxi in singles action
- The World X Cup competition will continue this week with members of Team Mexico and Team International in action
- Plus, more matches will be announced for the July 13 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View
All this and much more this Thursday night on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV
WWE Live Event Results From Magdeburg, Germany (2/13): Street Fight Main Event, Cesaro Appears, More
Two Ring Of Honor Events To Air On New Japan Pro Wrestling's Streaming Service Next Weekend
Brock Lesnar's Match With Rusev, Bayley Games With Xavier Woods, WWE Funko Pop Vinyls
Manik Talks About His TNA Release, How The Locker Room Looks At TNA, Losing His Mask, TNA Business
NJPW On AXS Recap (2/12): AJ Styles Vs. Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega Appearance, Okada, More
Kurt Angle To Be Honored At Arnold Sports Festival, Raymond Rougeau Interviewed, Jim Duggan
Sound Off: Who Should The Undertaker Face At WrestleMania?
Scary Moment At Tonight's WWE NXT Live Event
Rumor Killer On Daniel Bryan Having Seizure During Last WWE Singles TV Match, His Last Seizure
Triple H Fought Hard To Get Beat Down By Roman Reigns, Sean Waltman Says It Almost Didn't Happen
Vince McMahon On WWE Injuries And WrestleMania 32
WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny Hospitalized This Week
Stephen Amell Wrestling For WWE?, Stephanie McMahon Hacking Update, Clothing Company Does WWE Shoot
TNA Knockout Says She Was Assaulted During Match; Talks If She Will Press Charges, Being Warned