By Ryan Clark | November 12, 2008
The November 7th edition of WWE Smackdown scored a 2.1 broadcast rating, tying the show's high for MyNetworkTV. While it tied the high rating, the show had its highest overall audience thus far.
Here are the changes to the "Raw is Eddie" show that is included in the Eddie Guerrero DVD box set from Best Buy:
* All Chris Benoit close-ups have been deleted from the entire broadcast
* Johnny Cash's "Hurt" has been changed to generic music
* The Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit as Double Champions moment from Wrestlemania XX has been deleted
* Chris Benoit talking about the lessons he learned from Eddie Guerrero has been removed
* Stephanie McMahon talking about meeting Eddie Guerrero for the first time has been deleted
* In the Eddie Guerrero and his Mamacita (Chyna) part, most close ups of Chyna are cut as well as her dialogue
Hulk Hogan Addresses Racist Comments Scandal On Good Morning America
Four Horsewomen & WWE Legend Attend PWG BOLA Finals, Max Landis Buys Everyone Pizza, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 3 Results (8/30): And Your Winner Is...
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More