Credit: Ryan Gray & Robbie Shklov
* Jimmy Wang Yang b. Eric Escobar
- Jimmy Wang Yang gets the win after connecting with a moonsault. Prior to the match, Escobar cut a promo in Spanish.
SmackDown: (Airing This Friday)
* Edge opens SmackDown by cutting a promo about being a winner. Jeff Hardy interrupts him putting himself over and insulting Vickie Guerrero. Jeff then hits Edge with Twist of Fate and leaves.
* Vickie announces that Jeff Hardy will take on Edge tonight in a non-title match.
* Michelle McCool & Maryse (returning) b. Eve & Maria
- Michelle gets the win via pinfall on Eve and knocking her off the top rope.
* A video clip from The Miz & John Morrison's date with The Bella Twins is shown. The Colons go undercover as waiters but end up pieing the twins.
* MVP & R-Truth b. Shelton Benjamin & Chavo Guerrero
- R-Truth gets attacked before the match begins, making it a handicap match. Chavo Guerrero turns on Shelton and MVP hits the Drive By for the win. Good to see MVP back on the winning streak!
* Triple H is interviewed in the back.
* Carlito & Primo Colon vs. The Miz & John Morrison for the Tag Team Championship is announced for next week.
* Umaga b. Scotty Goldman in a squash match.
- After the match, Vickie says to restart it. Goldman has a petrified look on his face. Umaga gets a pop from the crowd.
* Vickie Guerrero comes out to a ton of heat. They have to turn up her mic. She says that neither Shawn Michaels nor JBL should face The Undertaker. Vladimir Kozlov comes out. There is so much heat it is hard to understand what it goes on. It appears Kozlov is challenging the winner of Shawn Michaels vs. JBL on Monday night. Note from Ryan Clark: So HBK will likely go on to face Kozlov and then eventually on to face 'Taker. It's just a storyline to play out over several weeks leading into 'Mania.
* Jeff Hardy vs. Edge
- Edge controls most of the match. Hardy hits his signatures. Twist of Fate countered into an Edge O' Matic. Jeff connects with a Swanton Bomb. Matt Hardy comes out and interferes. He hits Twist of Fate on Jeff. The referee ends the match in disqualification. Matt gets on the mic and says he wants Jeff one-on-one next week. Edge spears Jeff and poses to take SmackDown off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.