Vince - Daily Show, Dutt Returns, Judgment Day Live Coverage, Rampage & More
By Raj Giri | May 13, 2009
* Sonjay Dutt will be defending his Pro Wrestling Zero 1 World Jr. Heavyweight Championship against Cameron "Champ" Mathews this Friday night, May 15th, at the Fairfield Community Center, Fairfield, Maine. This is a PWA Live event with a bell time of 7pm. For more information, visit www.pwawrestling.org. (Thanks to Matty Mckenzee)
* FightLine.com is reporting that former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will once again coach on The Ultimate Fighter. Jackson was last seen as a coach on season seven along with Forrest Griffin. There is also an article there about Chuck Liddell finally talking about his retirement plans, saying he hasn't decided anything yet. He also talked about the feud between UFC President Dana White and his trainer. For more on both stories, check out FightLine.com by clicking here.
* Macho Madness - The Randy Savage Ultimate Collection releases on June 9th and WWE just released a promo for the DVD. You can check out the promo in our 'Videos' section by clicking here. You can also pre-order the DVD from Amazon.com at a discounted rate of only $23.99 by clicking here.
* We will be providing live coverage for Judgment Day here this Sunday. Also, during our match by match coverage, you can catch quick notes during the matches on our Twitter. To follow Wrestling Inc. on Twitter, click here. Also, post your Judgment Day predictions on our brand new forums by clicking here.
* Speaking of our fourms , we will be giving away three copies of the WWE WrestleMania 25 DVD to three active members of our new forums. The contest ends on May 31st, and the DVDs will be sent the first week of June. To be eligible for the contest, you just have to register and participate in our forums. We will have contests for forum members every month. To register on our forums and be eligible for the WrestleMania 25 DVD giveaway, click here . Please note that this offer is only valid for U.S. residents.