Big WWE Tour Stars Tonight, WWE/TNA Ratings Figures
By Ryan Clark | July 02, 2009
TNA Impact on 6/25 drew a final 1.1 cable rating (rounded from a 1.09) with 1.6 million viewers. The show did a 0.98 in males 18-34, 0.96 in males 35-49 and its biggest ever with a 1.13 in males 18-24.
WWE Superstars on 6/25 drew a final 0.9 cable rating.
ECW on Sci Fi on 6/23 drew a final 1.1 cable rating (rounded from a 1.05) with 1.5 million viewers.
WWE Monday Night Raw on 6/22, which was the commercial free edition of the show, drew a final 4.5 cable rating (4.53) with 6.78 million viewers. With no commercials it made the numbers much higher and very interesting. This includes the opening segment with Donald Trump doing a 4.01 rating. The show peaked with 7.54 million viewers featuring the Randy Orton vs. Triple H match making it the highest rated segment on Raw in many years.
WWE Friday Night Smackdown on 6/19 drew a final 1.8 broadcast rating (rounded from a 1.75) with 2.8 million viewers.
WWE will be embarking on a very long tour which begins tonight with the Smackdown/ECW brands in Palm Springs, CA. Here is how the upcoming schedule looks:
* House Show in Auckland, New Zealand on Friday, July 3.
* House Show in Sydney, Australia on Saturday, July 4.
* House Show in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday, July 5.
* House Show in Adelaide, Australia on Monday, July 6.
* House Show in Melbourne, Australia on Tuesday, July 7.
* House Show in Perth, Australia on Wednesday, July 8.
* House Show in Palm Springs, CA tonight, July 2.
* House Show in San Diego, CA on Friday, July 3.
* House Show in Honolulu, HI on Sunday, July 5.
* House Show in Tokyo, Japan on Tuesday, July 7.
* House Show in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday, July 8.
* House Show in Manila, Philippines on Friday, July 10.