According to Variety, the Tribune Company, which owns WGN America, has plans to change the focus of the channel next fall to a comedy based channel. They will air reruns of "How I Met Your Mother", "Entourage", "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and more. There is no word on if this will impact WWE Superstars.
Jim Ross has a new Q&A up on WWE.com, discussing the Hell in a Cell PPV.
The pre-sale code for the December 14th three-hour Raw event at the American Ban Center Arena in Corpus Christi, Texas is "JCENA". The pre-sale begins at 10AM ET.
The pre-sale code for the December 21st Raw taping in Tampa, Florida is "CENA".
Here is the updated release schedule for all wrestling related books:
* 10.15.09: Swimming with Piranhas: Surviving the Politics of Professional Wrestling by Howard Brody. Foreword by Jim Cornette
* 10.27.09: My Life Outside the Ring by Hulk Hogan
* 11.04.09: Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by Bret Hart (Paperback)
* 11.10.09: Rey Mysterio: Behind the Mask by Jeremy Roberts
* 12.03.09: Slam! Wrestling: Shocking Stories from the Squared Circle by Greg Oliver and Jon Waldman
* 12.03.09: Chris and Nancy: The True Story of the Benoit Murder-suicide and Pro Wrestling's Cocktail by Irvin Muchnick
* 12.08.09: Gorgeous George: The Outrageous Bad-Boy Wrestler Who Created American Pop Culture by John Capouya (Paperback)
* 2.01.10: Roap Opera: How WCW Killed Vince Russo by Vince Russo
* 4.06.10: Lucha Loco: The Free Wrestlers of Mexico (paperback)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.