Loads Of Backstage ROH News & Notes Inside, & More
By Ryan Clark | December 01, 2009
ROH has announced that Kevin Steen will address the crowd after his match with El Generico against The Young Bucks at the Final Battle event. While nothing is certain, it appears as if Steen will announce that he is taking time off to deal with his knee injury.
The company is very excited about the internet PPV for the December 19th Final Battle event in NYC.
The next set of ROH on HDNEt TV Tapings will be held on January 8th and 9th at the Arena in Philadelphia. HDNet has gotten more involved in the tapings lately, which is probably a good sign for their relationship.
Steve Corino is booked for December 18th in Manassas, VA and December 19th in NYC.
Eddie Edwards is back from elbow surgery and is working the current Pro Wrestling NOAH tour with the arm heavily bandaged. Chris Hero is also working the tour.
The following matches have been announced for the ROH event on December 5th in Chicago Ridge, IL:
* ROH champ Austin Aries vs. Colt Cabana
* Roderick Strong vs. Kenny Omega
* The Briscoes vs. The Dark City Fight Club
* Tyler Black vs. Kenny King
* Kevin Steen vs. Claudio Castagnoli
* Necro Butcher vs. Erick Stevens
* The Young Bucks vs. The House of Truth
The following matches have been announced for the ROH event on December 18th show in Manassas, VA:
* Jay & Mark Briscoe, Jack Evans, & Rocky Romero vs. The American Wolves, Teddy Hart, & Alex Koslov
* Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong
* ROH champion Austin Aries & Kenny King vs. The Young Bucks
* Kevin Steen & El Generico, Steve Corino
* The Necro Butcher, Kenny Omega
* Colt Cabana, Erick Stevens, and Rhett Titus.
The following matches have been announced for the ROH event on December 19th in NYC:
* ROH champ Austin Aries vs. Tyler Black
* ROH Tag Team champions The American Wolves vs. The Briscoes
* The Young Bucks vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico
* Jack Evans & Rocky Romero vs. Teddy Hart & Alex Koslov