As noted late last night here on the website, the Hornswoggle vs. DX court case segments did not air last night because creative made the call over the weekend to postpone it. They tried to keep it quiet, and the company was not happy that details of it got out in the first place. The company may do the angle next week, but there is also talk of waiting for the week after the Slammy's to run the angle. We'll keep you posted as we get more details.
Here is the updated TNA Final Resolution card (*CONTAINS SPOILERS*):
* Mick Foley and Abyss vs. Raven and Dr. Stevie
* Team 3-D, Rhino and Jesse Neal vs. Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Pope D'Angelo Dinero and Suicide
* Feast or Fired Battle Royal: Beer Money, Kevin Nash, Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Cody Deaner, Samoa Joe, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Kiyoshi and Homicide
* Last Man Standing Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Scott Steiner
* Knockouts Title Match: ODB © vs. Tara
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: The British Invasion © vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
* Three Degrees Of Pain Cage Match: Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe
~ Fall Number One: Pinfall
~ Fall Number Two: Submission
~ Fall Number Three: Escape
* TNA World Title Match: AJ Styles © vs. Daniels
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.