By Ryan Clark | December 27, 2009
-- Hernandez is featured in the latest edition of Hermie's Hotseat. You can view the video interview at TNAWrestling.com.
-- In the latest edition of the Monster Blog, Abyss puts together his Christmas List of gifts and needs from around the globe. Here are a few things he has listed:
* To ALL the geniuses on Wall Street, a brain transplant.
* For Susan Boyle, the instantly famed Idol singer from England, an exclusive "radio" contract ONLY.
* For President Obama, a handy note pad, so he can remember SOME of what he promised during his campaign.
* For Kurt Angle, Slick Johnson, Christopher Daniels, and Tomko, a year supply of rogaine.
* For JB, my dearest friend, stock in TWITTER, since he lives on it all day long!
* To Iran and other threats to this country, Kabooooooooooom!!!! Enough said.
* For Raven and Dr. Stevie, some rest after the beating that Mick and I put on them at Final Resolution.
* For Tiger Woods, a new 8 iron to replace the one that was "lost".
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut
Ric Flair Talks About Having To Take A Physical For WWE, What Doctors Said
ECW Original Talks Punishment From Paul Heyman, Trying To Stand Out In ECW, New Jack, More
Video: John Cena, Cesaro And Other Congratulate Finn Balor, Balor Does Bullet Club Gesture
UFC 189 To Break Gate Record, Refunds, Hot Arianny Magazine Photos, Horsewoman At Wrestling Event
Brock Lesnar Sends Warning To WWE Champion Seth Rollins
Tough Enough Divas Go At It On Twitter, Gabi Says Amanda Lied About Breast Implant Surgery
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3