By Ryan Clark | December 27, 2009
-- Hernandez is featured in the latest edition of Hermie's Hotseat. You can view the video interview at TNAWrestling.com.
-- In the latest edition of the Monster Blog, Abyss puts together his Christmas List of gifts and needs from around the globe. Here are a few things he has listed:
* To ALL the geniuses on Wall Street, a brain transplant.
* For Susan Boyle, the instantly famed Idol singer from England, an exclusive "radio" contract ONLY.
* For President Obama, a handy note pad, so he can remember SOME of what he promised during his campaign.
* For Kurt Angle, Slick Johnson, Christopher Daniels, and Tomko, a year supply of rogaine.
* For JB, my dearest friend, stock in TWITTER, since he lives on it all day long!
* To Iran and other threats to this country, Kabooooooooooom!!!! Enough said.
* For Raven and Dr. Stevie, some rest after the beating that Mick and I put on them at Final Resolution.
* For Tiger Woods, a new 8 iron to replace the one that was "lost".
Jon Jones Says Ronda Rousey And Conor McGregor Reached Out To Help Him, Dana White, More
Sean Waltman Talks About Daniel Bryan's Push And Similarities To Bret Hart, What Vince McMahon Likes
Jim Ross Wants To Call NJPW-ROH PPV, Roderick Strong On TV Title Win, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 Videos
Bobby Roode Interview, The Pope Speaks Out, Johnny Mundo Thanksgiving Message, Tommy Gilbert Dies
Vince McMahon And John Cena On Thanksgiving, WWE Fans On Who They're Thankful For, Natalya
CM Punk Talks About His Beliefs, Donald Trump Running For President, Roddy Piper Being His Hero
Dolph Ziggler On How He Felt With Lana Pairing, WWEShop Black Friday Sale, Weekend WWE Live Events
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE RAW Viewership Drops Under 3 Million
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Hall Of Famer Says He's Close To Becoming A Former Fan Of WWE