By Ryan Clark | December 27, 2009
-- Hernandez is featured in the latest edition of Hermie's Hotseat. You can view the video interview at TNAWrestling.com.
-- In the latest edition of the Monster Blog, Abyss puts together his Christmas List of gifts and needs from around the globe. Here are a few things he has listed:
* To ALL the geniuses on Wall Street, a brain transplant.
* For Susan Boyle, the instantly famed Idol singer from England, an exclusive "radio" contract ONLY.
* For President Obama, a handy note pad, so he can remember SOME of what he promised during his campaign.
* For Kurt Angle, Slick Johnson, Christopher Daniels, and Tomko, a year supply of rogaine.
* For JB, my dearest friend, stock in TWITTER, since he lives on it all day long!
* To Iran and other threats to this country, Kabooooooooooom!!!! Enough said.
* For Raven and Dr. Stevie, some rest after the beating that Mick and I put on them at Final Resolution.
* For Tiger Woods, a new 8 iron to replace the one that was "lost".
CM Punk, Jim Ross, The Bella Twins, Kevin Owens And Others React To Roddy Piper's Passing
Cyndi Lauper Comments On Passing Of Longtime Rival, Roddy Piper
WWE Superstars Recap (7/31): King Barrett Vs. Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas Vs. R-Truth
Stephanie McMahon, Dixie Carter, Shawn Michaels And More Stars React To Roddy Piper Passing Away
Steve Austin Comments On Roddy Piper's Death, Bruce Prichard Says Piper Called Him Last Night
Triple H, AJ Lee, Kurt Angle, Bill DeMott And More Stars On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
More Stars Comment On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown