Many people in the wrestling industry have commented on the passing of Steve "Dr. Death" Williams on their Twitter accounts…
* Jeremy Borash: "RIP Steve Williams. A man who fought cancer as tough as anyone and a real inspiration. Gonna be an Oklahoma Stampede in heaven."
* Kevin Nash: "My condolences go out to Dr. Death (Steve Williams) family and friends. We lost a great one today!"
* Taz: "We lost a GREAT MAN. Steve "Dr Death" Williams...RIP."
* Christopher Daniels: "RIP Dr. Death! Calling you a legend isn't enough. I'm glad we got a chance to work together. You will be missed!"
* The Fink: "R.I.P. Steve "Dr. Death" Williams. He was one tough cookie, and a hell of a nice guy as well..."
* Shannon Moore: "RIP DR. Death Steve Williams. You will be missed."
* Chris Jericho: "God bless u Dr Death not only were u a tough bastard as Stu would say, but you were also a fighter and a true inspiration. Gambate!!"
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.