Partial Source: PWInsider
-- Ring of Honor has announced the first round matches and bracket for the ROH TV Title tournament. The matches will take place during the next set of TV taping, which will be held tonight and tomorrow.
-- The ROH on HDNet TV tapings are still a go for tonight. Many wondered if they would be canceled due to the potential snow fall in Philadelphia, but the production trucks and wrestlers are there, so the show will go on.
-- ROH will make a decision regarding tomorrow's TV tapings after the snowfall tonight.
-- On August 28th, the WWE will return to the Convention Center in Wildwood, New Jersey.
-- The pre-sale code for the April 5th RAW taping in in Moline, Illinois at the iWireless Center is RAWWWE. The pre-sale begins at 11AM today.
-- WWE is set to return to El Paso, TX with a show at the El Paso County Coliseum on March 19th. Tickets go on sale February 20th at 10AM. WWE has not had a show in El Paso since 2006.
-- Here are tonight's confirmed WWE SmackDown! matches:
* The Cutting Edge Returns
* Beth Phoenix and Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool and Layla
* Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre
* Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: R-Truth vs. Mike Knox
* Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: CM Punk vs. Batista
* Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Chris Jericho vs. Matt Hardy
* Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.