Thanks to Brad for sending these spoilers from tonight's TNA Impact tapings:
* Alex Shelley defeated a Japanese wrestler.
* Amazing Red defeated Kiyoshi and Homicide in a three-way.
* Hamada defeated Traci Brooks.
Taped for February 25th:
* Impact match, Desmond Wolfe w/Chelsea vs. Abyss. Winner via black hole slam, Abyss. AJ Styles and Ric Flair attack after the match. Wolfe used a chair and attacked Abyss too. They're all beating Abyss up until Hulk Hogan comes out to stop it. Hogan takes out AJ, Flair and Wolfe and then Flair takes out his leg and they all whoop him. Flair and AJ deliver chops to him and Abyss has been handcuffed to the ring. AJ, Flair and Wolfe continue their assault on Hogan and AJ hits Hogan with the world title. Hogan is bleeding. Abyss hulks up and rips the handcuffs and everybody makes a run for it. Hogan gets on the mic after a couple minutes and says since Flair wants to stick his nose in business, he's going to wrestle in a match March 8th. AJ Styles & Flair vs. Abyss & Hulk Hogan.
* For the TNA Global Championship, Rob Terry vs. Mr. Anderson. Before the match, Anderson asks if he's supposed to feel sorry for spitting on some medals given to Kurt Angle from the widow of a fallen soldier? Angle comes up behind Anderson and nails him with a chair shot. Angle calls Terry over. Terry grabs Anderson and brings him to the ring. The match has officially started. Winner via Running Power Slam, Rob Terry. Match ended as soon as it started.
* Eric Bischoff promo. He's man enough to admit his mistakes. You have to look back at the things you've done wrong and not feel bad but learn from them. He says Jeff Jarrett is different and he'd like him to come out. Jarrett is out with music and pyro. Bischoff knows the situation is tough but he can put it all behind him. Eric has something for him, the barbwire bat. He knows asking him to use it is disgusting and unfair. He feels Jarrett did the right thing not using it, but he didn't do the right thing by him. He's giving him one more shot to do the right thing. He wants Jarrett to go to catering and flip some burgers. He also wants to follow health codes and puts a hairnet on Jarrett. He asks him if he has a problem and Jarrett says nothing. Eric says happy flipping and leaves.
Non title match, Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me vs. Beer Money Inc. vs. TNA Tag Team Champions Matt Morgan & Hernandez. Beer Money, Inc won after Storm superkicked Morgan and Roode schoolboyed him. Morgan was showboating too much and was being a jerk to Hernandez. Neither was happy with the other after the match.
* Doug Williams vs. Rob Terry. Winner via short chokeslam, Rob Terry. Brutus Magnus attacks Terry afterwards. He and Williams gang up on Terry and leave him laid out.
Taped for March 4th:
* AJ Styles and Ric Flair come out first. There are a lot of ladies with them again. Flair says he's overwhelmed at all this talent. They've had time to think about last week with Hulk Hogan. They want Hogan out so they can give him a present and give back to TNA. Hogan and Abyss come out. Flair asks if he can assume that this will be peaceful. Hogan says he's got nothing to worry about because this is not the time for it. Flair wants to apologize for their bad judgment and actions. Flair offers Hogan all his ladies but says Abyss gets nothing. Hogan says he doesn't want anything fro Flair, not a beer or one of his hits of Viagra.
Hogan said he promised everybody not to step in the ring and help TNA get to the top. But after what they did, he and Abyss are getting in the ring to take Flair and the wannabe Flair to school. Flair says if that's what he wants then he'll do it. He said the one thing he never did was beat Hogan on national TV. AJ says Hogan had it all when he wrestled. Now AJ is the champ. AJ says it's time to get out of here and train. Bischoff comes out and says AJ has business to take care of tonight. AJ vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. The Pope vs. Abyss is happening tonight.
* Angelina Love is out. She calls Velvet Sky a b---h and says she's not leaving until she gets out here. Velvet comes out wielding a pink belt. Angelina goes after her and beats her all over the place. Angelina brings her in the ring and delivers a scissor kick. She takes the belt and is going to use it until the rest of the Beautiful People run out. They hold Angelina down so Velvet can whip her with the belt. They beat on her and then pose to their music and leave.
* Mr. Anderson is out dressed as Angle with a bald cap, mouth guard, fake tan and a tag that says loser. He says he's the best wrestler as well as the most injury prone wrestler in the world today. He said he broke his neck tying his shoe and from walking his dog. He said he did it while taking a dump and drinking a Yoohoo and however else. He said he had serious business to discuss. Mr. Anderson cut his head but in reality he just wants sympathy. Angle comes out and attacks Anderson. Anderson bails to the outside and throws a beer in Angle's face. He then Angle Slams him in the ring, takes the bald caps off and snaps it on Angle. Anderson takes Angle's tags and leaves.
* Tomko vs. Jeff Jarrett with no music or pyro. Winner via sunset flip out out of the corner, Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett got busted open hardway at some point during the match.
* Four Corners Match for the TNA Championship, Desmond Wolfe w/Chelsea vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Diners vs. Abyss vs. AJ Styles w/Ric Flair. Pope's ankle is still injured. Flair uses a chair on it white the referee is distracted during the match. Winner via Figure Four leg lock on The Pope, AJ Styles. After the match, AJ, Flair and Wolfe take turns working over Pope's ankle. Abyss makes the save until Flair uses the barbwire bat on Abyss. They then take turns beating him up.
Hogan comes out for the save and uses the bat on Flair and busts him open. Security and agents Dave Taylor and Pat Kenney come out to stop Hogan but he's beating up everybody. They finally get control. Hogan gets a mic and says in four days it's on. Pope, Hogan and Abyss are in the ring being held back. Pope breaks free and goes after AJ but gets stopped. He breaks free again but gets stopped. Now AJ and Wolfe break free and try to attack but get stopped. Hogan has the belt and is posing with it but AJ rushes in and attacks. Free for all again. Pope gets the bat and swings it wildly and that clears the ring to end Impact.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.