TNA IMPACT! Results (3/22) - Mick Foley Fired, More!
By Ryan Clark | March 22, 2010
Airdate: Monday, March 22nd, 2010 (SpikeTV)
Location: Universal Studios Soundstage 21 in Orlando, FL
Results by 411 Mania
We see a shot of someone playing a guitar. It's Eric Bischoff! I know nothing about guitars but it sounds pretty good.
It goes about thirty seconds too long but Easy E finally stops. He says he put the piece together in 1992. It's called "What you didn't know about me." He talks about stuff we didn't know about him. He calls himself a classically trained musician. And that's why he has a problem with Jeff Jarrett.
He's mad because Double J uses the guitar as a silly prop. He then wonders if Jarrett even knows how to play the guitar. He calls Jarrett out and asks him to play us a tune.
Jarrett comes out (sans guitar). Bischoff again asks Jarrett to play a tune. Double J is unimpressed. Bischoff asks the fans if they want to hear Jarrett play the guitar (they do) but Jarrett resists the challenge. Eric Bischoff says he knew deep down Jarrett was too afraid to play the guitar. He then asks Jarrett to sing us a song.
Jarrett finally talks. He tells Bischoff he can't humilate him. Bischoff then berates Double J for "not having the stones" to attack him. He DARES Jarrett to take a swipe at him. Jarrett steals Bischoff's guitar and teases a shot. Fans want it, Bischoff asks for it but nothing happens. Fans boo. Jarrett decides to up and walk out of the ring. Bischoff talks some trash about Jarrett not having the guts to do what he has to do. That is why Bischoff is running the company now.
Jarrett comes back in while Bischoff has his back turned and KILLS Eric Bischoff with the guitar!
• We see Mick Foley clapping backstage. He and Jarrett share a hug. Double J asks Mick if he has any idea how good that felt and Foley says he does. We see a camera shot of Bischoff still motionless in the center of the ring and that takes us to our first commercial break of the evening.
• We're back live with another replay of Jarrett's guitar shot on Eric Bischoff. Announcers are playing this off as a huge thing.
• Camera pans back into the ring where we see Eric Bischoff finally getting up. Earl Hebner is in the ring with him for those who have him on their fantasy team. Bischoff grabs a mic and says Jarrett crossed the line. He says Foley has done the same. He says he could fire both of them but he wants to make it fun for him. He makes a match between Foley and Jarrett for tonight. Bischoff doesn't care who wins but the loser is fired from TNA and the winner becomes his b---h.
• Camera goes backstage to Jarrett and Foley. Jarrett screams "IT'S MY FAULT." Foley says it's his fault too. He says neither of them are going to win.
• The Beautiful People are out for the Eight Knockout Tag Team bout. Daffney is out to complete the heel team. We get highlights of Daffney's match with Tara during her entrance. Daffney still has that spider she stole last night.
Tara comes out without her entrance to confront Daffney. Daffney threatens to stomp on the spider but that lets the heels jump Tara. Taylor Wilde, Sarita and Angelina Love run in to make the save sending us to a commercial break.
Tara, Sarita, Taylor Wilde and Angelina Love v. The Beautiful People and Daffney
Angelina Love diving into Madison Rayne welcomes us ack to the show. Love wrenches Rayne's arm and tags in Taylor Wilde. She comes in with an ax hammer form the top rope. Atomic drop from Wilde. Rayne gets tagged in only to get hit with a Wilde neckbreaker. Taylor Wilde tags in Sarita but Sky gets the momentum. She tags in Von Erich who comes in with some punches. Sarita whips Von Erich into the corner and eventually takes her down with a dropkick. Madison Rayne tagged in. Sarita takes care of her in the face corner and tags in Tara who comes in with a slingshot legdrop. Pinfall gets two.