This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details
By Ryan Clark | March 23, 2010
The RAW rating is forthcoming. The info we have so far is that WWE on USA averaged a 2.67 among the M18-49 demo (down -12% vs. last week), with a 2.35 in M18-34 (down -7%) . A total of 4.5 million viewers tuned in (down -19%). We will have more numbers soon.