Loads Of WWE & TNA Talents Comment On Kanyon's Death
By Ryan Clark | April 04, 2010 |
-- The following comments were posted on Twitter regarding the passing of Chris Kanyon:
- Becky Bayless: RIP Chris Kanyon. I'll always respect you for having the courage to be yourself in a world that doesn't always encourage that.
- Matt Hardy: Kanyon was always really cool to me.. Hate to hear the sad news. My best goes out to his family & loved one..
- Torrie Wilson: My bud Chris Kanyon died & my heart breaks for him. He was a good guy w/a big heart. so tired of my friends dyin like this. RIP cluster.
- Jeremy Borash: So many memories. Kanyon loved wrestling more than anyone and shared his knowledge helping many along the way. RIP to a longtime friend.
- The Hurricane: "RIP Chris Kanyon. He was a good guy that helped a LOT of people in this biz. He struggled with a lot of problems though. It's a sad day. When Kanyon "came out" he texts me with "I'm gay, that bother you?" My reply, "I'm not, does that bother YOU?" We laughed & stayed friends. He was unique that's for sure, we'd just texted a lil bit last week and he spoke again of his ups and downs with depression. That is a tough struggle!! But at least his struggles are over. He was a nutcase, good and bad, but I'll miss him nonetheless. RIP my friend. After being released fr WWE, Kanyon went to Vince & asked if Vince would do the "You're Fiiiiired" thing. Lol I believe at the Mania party."
- Taz: Sad to hear about Chris Kanyon RIP. ...thoughts & prayers out to his family.
- Kevin Nash: R.I.P Chris Kaynon prayers to his family and friends.
- Billy Kidman: Saddened by the loss of my best friend...I've known him for almost 15yrs & we've been there for one another through thick & thin, we've both had demons & dealt with them together, and I love him like a brother...RIP Chris I will forever & always miss & love you & cherish the time
- Shannon Moore: RIP Chris Kanyon!!!
- Tara: Chris Kanyon was a great guy and wrestler. He will be missed by all.
- Chris Jericho: God bless you Chris. We had some great times and you helped me alot during the WCW yrs. I never forgot...and I never will. Who better than Kanyon? Not many...
- Jim Ross: "Too bad about Chris Kanyon. Troubled, talented guy. Sad."
- Ken Anderson: "RIP Chris Kanyon. Hurricane Helms told me a very funny story involving him once. "are you wearing PANTS?!!!!"
- Dixie Carter: "On behalf of everyone at TNA, our deepest sympathies go out to the family of Chris Kanyon."
- Steve Austin: "yes i was sad to hear about chris. very nice guy. way too young to die."
- Bill Goldberg: "Sad to hear about Chris...RIP"
-- We hope to have more on Chris' passing in the coming days. We do know there was a pill bottle and possibly some notes near his body. Stay tuned for more on this truly heartbreaking story. Trust me when I tell you it always sucks to have to report on a death in the wrestling business - especially someone you knew personally through emails.