TNA IMPACT! Results (4/5) - New Knockouts Champion!
By Ryan Clark | April 05, 2010 |
WINNER: Team 3D (DQ)
Solid while it lasted. Not sure about the DQ but it keeps the Band looking strong.
• Nash nails Ray with a pair of brass knucks and they take out both teams. Hall brings out the Razor's Edge for Chris Sabin. They stand tall over the two tag teams while Tenay wonders why they performed the attack. Waltman spraypaints something on the back of Alex Shelley and says something into the camera.
• We return to see Waltman chilling on the ringropes. Bubba the Love Sponge comes down to interview the Band. Nash says he has a message to the Impact Zone. They may not be signing the checks, but they are running the show. Nash says Hogan shouldn't be worried about Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff, his worse nightmare is THE BAND~! For fifteen year, THE BAND has been carrying Hulk Hogan. They learned their "bad actions" from Hulk Hogan. They now run the show. Nash says he just needs the two people in the ring to like him. Wolfpac music plays to end the segment. Waltman, Hall and Sponge do some silly movements inside.
• Jeremy Borash is with D'Angelo Dinero. Tonight, Dinero goes one on one with Desmond Wolfe for the thirty-seventh time. Pope says he'll make history at LockDown by becoming the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Dinero addresses his history with Desmond Wolfe and says tonight will be a new night.
In comes Desmond Wolfe and Chelsea. Wolfe says Pope doesn't deserve the match with him. Wolfe should have Pope's title match and is even willing to wrestle twice in one night. D'Angelo Dinero says Wolfe can have his title shot if he wins tonight. Pope guarantees tonight'll be a whole new match and says he'll pray for Wolfe before the match starts.
• Tara is in the back, fearful of what box she's going to open.
• TNA X Division Champion Doug Williams is in the Impact Zone. So Cal Val gives him a mic on his way to the ring. He asks for a moment of our time. He says the days of the jumped up acrobats are over. He says those clowns need to go back to the circus with the rest of the performing monkeys. He says there is an ultimatum. He says they can go back to wrestling school and learn the art-form that is technical wrestling. Since he is the master of technical wrestling, he wants to be addressed by his full name, Douglass Williams. He has arranged a Gauntlet Match with Generation Me for tonight. He asks for Generation Me to come out.
Generation Me v. Douglass Williams
Williams goes one on one with Jeremy Buck. Williams wrenches the arm but Jeremy reverses. Willaims goes to the ropes to break it. Williams monkeyflips Jeremy Buck into the corner but he lands on his feet and performs a moonsault. Williams gets up in the corner and slaps Buck to the mat. He whips Jeremy into the ropes but Buck gets up a boot. Springboard faceplant from Jeremy Buck to Williams. Buck gets Williams to the mat and climbs the ropes. He lands on his feet after a issed rollup. Chaos Theory suplex gets the win for Douglass Williams.
Max Buck comes flying in to start the second part. Buck avoids a clothesline with a flip. Headscissors takedown is followed up with a dropkick. Two count for Buck. Max Buck punches Williams and eventually takes him to the mat. Buck slams Williams' faceinto the corner and whips into the opposite one. He flies with an elbow. Max slams Williams to the mat and connects with a legdrop. Two count. Buck lifts Williams and slaps him down with a chop. Max Buck climbs the corner but Williams kicks the ropes to cause him to fall. Douglass Williams connects with the front choke the get him the win.