Shannon Moore Injured On IMPACT!, Neal, Foley, Hogan, More
By Ryan Clark | May 14, 2010 |
-- On June 4th, Mick Foley will be appearing at the Bowie (MD) Baysox baseball game. Foley will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.
-- Jesse Neal was on the May 12th cover of Stars and Stripes. You can check that out here.
-- On Last night's iMPACT!, Shannon Moore had an earring ripped out during his match.
-- According to The Tampa Tribune, Wells Fargo has officially filed papers in the US District Court, requesting that Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against them be dismissed. Hogan filed a lawsuit angst the insurance company, claiming that they never told him that he should up his auto insurance coverage when Nick was added to it. Hogan claims due to that, he was not properly protected financially in the lawsuit with the Grazianno family.
-- Here are the latest details on the MTV2 Lucha projectů
* AAA no longer has any involvement in the project.
* The series will be titled "Masked Warriors".
* The first set of tapings will take place on June 6th from the Show at Agua Caliente Resort, Spa in Rancho Mirage, California.
* Talent set for the debut taping are: Marco Corleone (Mark Jindrak), Lizmark Jr., Mascarita Dorara and Tinieblas Jr.
* The series will also feature the Lucha minis.