- From Jeff Jarrett's Twitter:
"Brian Hebner is not even close to as good a ref as his father. That acorn fell way away from that oak tree. He's terrible. No joke."
[Note this may actually be a joke].
- Eric Bischoff continued his hatred of the internet during an interview with IGN. He said:
"I have a Facebook page. I do an internet radio show once a month on Monday Night Mayhem and I take questions from my Facebook page and answer them live on that show. I think the internet is a manifestation of a certain sector of, as you referred to them, the hardcore fandom audience, but I would suggest that only 10 percent of that audience is the loudest portion, and they are probably a bit obsessive compulsive and get caught up in it so much that they might have lost sight of reality in some respect. But the other 90 percent of the internet audience are just people who want to keep up on what's going on behind the scenes. But, unfortunately, what we read on the internet and the rumors that are passed around and all the ridiculous observations and perspective by guys like Dave Scherer and Dave Meltzer and guys who put themselves out there to be some kind of expert when they've had zero experience in the wrestling business – that type of commentary tends to appeal the most obsessive compulsive, and loudest, 10 percent."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.