The following dark match main events are set for the October 1 Smackdown taping in Oklahoma City, which will be the SyFy debut for Smackdown:
- The website for the American Airlines Arena is advertising Sheamus vs Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell on October 3, regardless of what happens at Night of Champions.
- Subject to change, the complete card for the Raw house show in Anaheim on October 8 is:
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus in a Steel Cage for the WWE Championship
* Evan Bourne vs. Edge in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match
* The Hart Dynasty vs. Nexus for the Unified Tag Team Championship
* R-Truth vs. The Miz for the US Championship
* Melina vs. Alicia Fox for the Divas Championship w/Eve as Special Referee
* Mark Henry vs. Ted Dibiase
* Santino Marella and Vladimir Koslov vs. The Usos
* Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder
- Raw in Calgary on October 18 will see a dark match main event of Bret Hart, John Cena and Randy Orton taming up to take on Sheamus and Nexus.
- Scheduled for the Raw house show in Montreal on October 31:
* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the WWE Championship
* Mark Henry, Evan Bourne and R-Truth vs. The Nexus
* Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz for the US Championship
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.