The toxicology results are in for former WWE performer Gertrude 'Luna' Vachon.
The District Six Medical Examiner's office in Florida found that Luna died from an accidental overdose of painkillers and anti-anxiety medication.
TMZ.com reports that the 48-year-old wrestler had oxycodone and benzodiazepine in her system when she died in her Florida home back in August.
Shortly after her death, it was reported that investigators found crushed pill residue and snorting straws at multiple locations inside Luna's house.
Luna's ashes were scattered last month at the late Andre The Giant's ranch in North Carolina.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.