WWE sent out the following today…
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW GOES "OLD SCHOOL" WHEN WWE LEGENDS AND WWE SUPERSTARS COLLIDE FOR HISTORIC Event
WHAT: Viewers will go back in time for one night at a special start time. On Monday, November 15, WWE and USA Network will present a special edition of its hit series WWE Monday Night Raw with "WWE Raw Goes Old School." The extraordinary live, three-hour special will celebrate the legendary Superstars that made both television and pop culture history.
The show will originate from the GIANT Center in Hershey, PA and feature WWE Legends "Rowdy" Rodney Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, The Iron Sheik, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, and "Mean" Gene Okerlund. The three hour blast from the past will have a special start time 8 p.m. ET/ 7c.
WWE Monday Night RAW has been a staple on cable television since its debut on USA Network in 1993 and has been the #1 weekly basic cable entertainment series since it went live in 1999. With its ever changing blend of humor, action and drama, Monday Night RAW continues to appeal to a variety of demographics generation after generation.
WHEN: Monday, November 15, 2010
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT
WHERE: USA Network
Monday Night RAW Television Highlights:
* RAW made its cable television premiere on January 11, 1993.
* The first episode was taped at the Manhattan Center and aired on USA Network.
* 33% of RAW's viewers are female
* Monday Night RAW is a global phenomenon that has aired original episodes from all over the world including Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy and Iraq.
* A pop culture phenomenon, RAW has been a destination for actors, athletes and musicians not only to promote projects but to enjoy ringside excitement as fans. Donald Trump, Jeremy Piven, Shaquille O'Neal, Toby Keith and Ryan Phillippe have all appeared on RAW.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.