-- Here is the updated WWE TLC card:
* Tables Match: LayCool vs. Natalya and Beth Phoenix
* Chairs Match: John Cena vs. Wade Barrett
* Ladder Match For A Shot At The WWE Title: King Sheamus vs. John Morrison
* IC Title Ladder Match: Dolph Ziggler © vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger
* WWE Title Tables Match: The Miz © vs. Randy Orton
* World Title TLC Match: Kane © vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio
-- Here is the listing of upcoming wrestling books:
- February 1st – Bruce Hart: Straight From The Hart
In this thrilling memoir, the first son of wrestling steps out from behind the shadows of Calgary's fabled "Hart dungeon" to discuss his family and the cutthroat world of professional wrestling. Stories about growing up as Stu Hart's son and the brother of wrestling legends Bret "Hitman" Hart and Owen Hart offer insight into this wrestling dynasty and the close relationships with people such as Andre the Giant and Killer Kowalski. Detailing the rise of the family business and how it was destroyed by Vince MacMahon, how the tragic death of Owen rocked the family, and what really happened behind the scenes of the infamous "Montreal screwjob," this gripping tell-all also provides information on how wrestling should be booked and the toll steroids and other drugs have taken on those close to Hart. The perfect book for fans, this account is chock-full of inside-the-ring stories and wrestling gossip.
- February 16th - Chris Jericho: Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps
The eagerly awaited follow-up to the New York Times bestselling A Lion's Tale documents Chris Jericho's meteoric rise to wrestling glory in the WWE. A Lion's Tale gave readers a portrait of Jericho as a young man. Fighting his way through Mexico, rinky-dink leagues and a battery of thieving, sleazy promoters/managers, the book ended with the author's WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) debut. Never one to leave his fans hanging, as demonstrated by his recent return to wrestling glory, Jericho now tells the story of life in the big leagues. But "making it" in the premier wrestling league in the world comes with its own set of obstacles and hard lessons. Jericho, in his witty, hilarious, and surprisingly endearing manner, lays it all out: the good, the bad, and the spandex.
- March 1st – Road Warrior Animal: Danger, Death and the Rush of Wrestling
Delivering an inside account of one of wrestling's most famous fighters, this autobiography offers a rare chance to learn about Joe "Animal" Laurinaitis's life both inside and outside the ring. Revealing riveting stories about his participation in the 1980s and 1990s superstar wrestling team the Road Warriors, it recounts memorable fights with his partner Mike "Hawk" Hegstrand. He describes how he and Mike rose to become a revolutionary tag team—reinventing themselves with spiky accessories and wearing face paint before it was popular—and chronicles famous rivalries, movement between different wrestling associations, and dealing with Mike's longtime struggle with drugs and alcohol. He also invites fans into his personal life and discusses his family and newfound Christian faith. Featuring stories of incredible physical feats and deep-felt companionship, this testimony will help fans relive the glory days of a wrestling legacy.
- April 19th - Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival by Pal Heyman and Brock Lesnar
- April 26th – WWE Heroes – Undertaker: Timequake (Trade Paperback)
- June 1st, 2011 – Jake Shannon: Say Uncle!: Catch-As-Catch-Can and the Roots of Mixed Martial Arts, Pro Wrestling, and Modern Grappling
- June 11th, 2011 - Wrestling's 101 Strangest Matches by Oliver Hurley
- June 28th, 2011 - Wrestling the Hulk: My Life on the Ropes by Linda Hogan.
- July 2011: The Heyman Hustle - Wrestling's Most Extreme Promoter Tells All by Paul Heyman
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.