Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
-- While working an autograph signing in Berlin, Germany today, Jeff Jarrett challenged the German musician Martin Kesici to a match at TNA's house show in Berlin on January 25th. While Kesici declined, he did tell Jarrett that he would find an opponent to face him on the 25th.
-- Nick Hogan was in court yesterday, as he petitioned the judge to get his 5-year probation ended early. Nick was driving at a high speed, and got into an accident that left John Graziano in a vegetative. The judge denied the request, due to the fact that he needed to take a closer look at the community service that Nick has done. Nick has reportedly only completed half of the 500 hours assigned to him, 65 of those hours were spent planning a Super Bowl party. The judge was also not happy that Nick got a driver's license in California while his Florida license was suspended for three years. The judge felt that this violated the spirit of his probation. John Graziano's mother, Debbie, sent the following to the judge: "Nick Bollea has no hardship. He simply wants to escape as much of the consequences Florida has placed on his as possible. I think this latest request is a disgrace. I am sorry for Nick that my son's catastrophic injuries put a damper on his life."
* ROH champion Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards
* Mask vs. ROH Career Fight Without Honor: El Generico vs. Kevin Steen (with Steve Corino)
* ROH TV champion Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide
* ROH Tag Team champions Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli and Shane Hagadorn vs. Mark & Jay Briscoe and their father, Mike Briscoe
* Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt
* Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb
* Colt Cabana vs. TJ Perkins
* The All Night Express vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.