Source: PWInsider- The WrestleReunion three-day event will finish up later today.
- Jim Neidhart and Ken Patera were pulled from the Legends Battle Royal last night. Patera was pulled by promoters due to a back issue, while Niedhart's signing session went over the agreed-upon three hour length and the promoters agreed to let him skip the match. The two were replaced by the Guerreros.
- Paul Orndorff was reportedly telling people that he was fitted for a port and would be starting chemotherapy to fight his cancer this Thursday to battle his cancer.
- A large number of the veterans were watching NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood on the TVs in the bar.
- The promoters were reportedly pleased with the turnout, and there are plans in place to possibly do another event before the return to L.A. in January of next year. They're hoping to solidify plans within the next week, and the new event will be in a "major market."
- Roddy Piper went out of his way to talk to everyone seeking something signed from him. He and Terry Funk were the most popular guests in the autograph session.
- Several members of the Roadhouse cast were in attendance at the PWG show.
Meek Mill - Drake Beef WWE Connection, Celebrity Comments On WWE Angle, JBL Teases Big Announcement
Mini Documentary About WWE - Indy Wrestling, PWS Episode WIth Kevin Owens, Mid-Atlantic Fan Fest
Seth Rollins Appears On Daily Show Segment, Presents Jon Stewart With Championship Title
Spoiler: Two Title Matches Revealed For TNA's Bound Glory Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/30/15
JTG Talks Preferring Vince McMahon To Triple H, Working With Paul Heyman, Heat In WWE, CTC Angle
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface