Partial Source: Pwinsider
-- Chris Jericho will be appearing on Fox & Friends on Monday morning between 7AM ET and 9:15AM ET. He also appears on KQRC in Kansas City at 9:40 AM ET, WTDR in Birmingham at 9:50 AM ET, WXKR in Toledo at 10 AM ET, WEBN in Cincinnati at 10:10 AM ET, WBAL in Baltimore at 10:20 AM ET, WQXA in Harrisburg at 10:30 AM ET, WNKS in Charlotte at 10:40 AM ET and CKYX in Edmonton at 10:50 AM ET. With that being said, expect a ton of Chris Jericho articles next week. Good luck with all that Chris!
-- The following matches aired on the February 11th edition of WWE Vintage Collection. The matches are from WWF Thursday Raw Thursday on February 13th, 1997:
* Rocky Maivia vs. Triple H
* The Headbangers vs. Aldo Montoya & Bob Holly
* Shawn Michaels forfeiting the WWF World Heavyweight Title
* The Undertaker vs. Savio Vega
* Steve Austin vs. Sycho Sid
* Bret Hart vs. Vader
-- Tomorrow at 1PM, Dragon Gate USA's Freedom Fight replays for the final time on PPV. Here is the cardů
* Main Event #1: Masato Yoshino vs. YAMATO
* Main Event #2: Shingo vs. CIMA
* Main Event #3: BxB Hulk & Homicide vs. Jon Moxley & Akira Tozawa
* Six-Man Tag Team Action: Austin Aries, Genki Horiguchi & Ricochet vs. Ronin of Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano & Rich Swann
* Special Challenge Match: Jimmy Jacobs vs. Arik Cannon
-- DGUSA's April show in Burlington, NC has the following card:
*Dream Partner Tag Team Match: PAC & Ricochet vs. Chuck Taylor & Akira Tozawa.
*Blood Warriors vs. Ronin: CIMA vs. Johnny Gargano.
*Ronin Picks Doi's Opponent: Naruki Doi vs. Jon Moxley.
*Blood Warriors Pick Swann's Opponent: Sami Callihan vs. Rich Swann.
Masato Yoshino and PAC will be leading the company's training seminar on April 2nd in Atlanta.
Brodie Lee, Ricochet, Sami Callihan and Jon Moxley are all booked for the company's WrestleMania weekend events on April 2nd and 3rd. The April 3rd show will have a pre-show event with talent from Rampage Pro, including former Jimmy Rave, Bull Buchanan, and Kyle Matthews.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.