Source: PWInsider- Teddy Long was shown on the tron and said he will have Vickie fight for her job in a mixed tag with Drew as her partner against Edge and Kelly Kelly tonight in the Main Event.
(1) Rey Mysterio defeated. Kane.
Crowd was red hot for the Rey Mysterio/Kane match. Rey wins by a rollup reversal. Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes comes down to have a chat with Rey. He tells Cody to come out giving him a speech to man up. Cody apologizes to his father and Rey. Rey shakes Dusty Rhodes hands, but Dusty doesn't release the handshake and Cody ends up destroying him. Great opening segment to build the Rey/Cody feud for Wrestlemania.
(2) Rosa Mendes defeated Layla with Michelle by disqualification due to Michelle's interference. Rosa actually didn't do to bad in here which is surprising. At one point they took it to the outside and fought near where Michelle was on commentary. I couldn't see really good, but it looked like Rosa pushes Michelle off of the chair and Layla gets back in the ring to try to win by countout. The ref turns to the outside to find Michelle attacking Rosa and disqualifies her. Layla finds out about this and is furious. She yells at Michelle, and Michelle gets back in the ring. Layla continues to yell at her and the crowd is yelling for a catfight to start. Instead, they both leave the ring and the dissension continues.
(3) Jack Swagger defeated Kofi Kingstin via ankle lock submission. Not much to note here, but Kofi selling the attack from Raw.
- There are two backstage segments where Vickie is knocking on Teddy's office to call off the match and beg for forgiveness, but he doesn't open the door. Meanwhile, Vickie finds Chavo and asks for his help. He refuses to help her because she never had his back. He leaves, and Vickie is still frustrated.
(4) Big Show defeated Wade Barret by Count Out - Corre is banned from ringside. Corre comes out after the match, but runs off when Big Show grabs a steel chair to run them off. They had to re-tape this again which was funny. This time though Big Show gets to blast Justin Gabriel with the steel chair and Corre leaves to the back. Big Show gloats with the audience before he leaves.
(5) Main Event Mixed Tag Team Match - Vickie's Career on the Line: Edge & Kelly Kelly defeated Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero. Kelly hits Vickie with the spear and outside of the ring they go. Edge wins by pinfall with the spear. In the ring, Edge celebrates while Vickie is shown crying. Teddy comes out, and funny thing to note is that Edge is doing Teddy's little dance that he does. Haha. Teddy fires her and all Vickie does is plead with Edge to forgive her and get her job back. She goes outside to beg the Referree, Booker T, Michael Cole, and even the Camera man. Edge instead sings her a song, the "Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye song". The crowd starts chanting and Edge celebrates afterward. Suddenly, Alberto Del Rio shows up from the crowd and attacks Edge. He gets booed, but not as much heat as I thought he would.
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Neville On If He Misses NXT, Wanting Match With Daniel Bryan, His Ambitions
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident