The Latest On Numerous New WWE Talents
The following talents have been added to the WWE Developmental systemů
* Russell Walker (real name Reuven de Jong) has fought for K-1 (1-3) and in MMA (2-0) and has a pretty extensive resume doing stunts for television productions. He had been working independents in New Zealand prior to signing.
* Jarrod Locke, a seven footer who competed in the UK version of American Gladiators as Warrior.
* DT Porter aka Donovan Ruddick from the Missouri area.
* Erick Rowan aka independent talent Thoruf Marius from the Minnesota area.
* Deshean Bishop, who wrestled as Navy Blue from WWA4 in the Illinois area.
* Rick Victor, a seven footer who worked for the most recent version of Stampede Wrestling as Apocalypse and later in OVW as Apoc.
* Jason Mullens, who has worked the British independent scene as Nightmare.