New Jack & Girlfriend Set For WrestleMania WrestleReunion, ROH
-- Here are tonight's confirmed ROH on HDNet matches:
* ROH TV champion Christopher Daniels vs. Kenny King.
* Mike Bennett vs. Adam Cole
* Bobby Dempsey vs. Michael Elgin
* Grizzly Redwood vs. Andy Ridge
-- On March 31st, New Jack has been booked to do a stand up comedy routine at The Punchline in Atlanta, Georgia.
-- New Jack and Terri Runnels will be appearing at the WrestleReunion event on Wrestlemania Sunday morning. The two are dating in real-life. WrestleReunion will be celebrating former WWWF champion Bruno Sammartino's last public appearance. Also appearing will be The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Cowboy Bob Orton, Kamala, Mickie James, Carlito, Scott Steiner, Tommy Dreamer, Winter and Christy Hemme.
-- Here are some upcoming wrestling related books:
Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival by Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar has been pushed back to a May 24th release date.
The Heyman Hustle - Wrestling's Most Extreme Promoter Tells All by Paul Heyman has been pushed back to a September 13th release date.
Road Warrior Animal will be doing he following book signings for the The Road Warriors: Danger, Death and the Rush of Wrestling book, which will be released on March 1st:
- 3/10 at Barnes & Noble Midwest Plaza in Minneapolis, MN at 12 PM
- 3/10 at Barnes & Noble in Roseville, MN at 7 PM
- 3/17 at Mall of America Rounda in Bloomington, MN at 6 PM
- 4/14 at Barnes & Noble in Arlington Heights, IL at 7 PM
- 4/15 at Barnes & Noble in Joliet, IL at 7 PM
Here is the listing of upcoming wrestling books:
March 1st – Road Warrior Animal: Danger, Death and the Rush of Wrestling
Delivering an inside account of one of wrestling's most famous fighters, this autobiography offers a rare chance to learn about Joe "Animal" Laurinaitis's life both inside and outside the ring. Revealing riveting stories about his participation in the 1980s and 1990s superstar wrestling team the Road Warriors, it recounts memorable fights with his partner Mike "Hawk" Hegstrand. He describes how he and Mike rose to become a revolutionary tag team—reinventing themselves with spiky accessories and wearing face paint before it was popular—and chronicles famous rivalries, movement between different wrestling associations, and dealing with Mike's longtime struggle with drugs and alcohol. He also invites fans into his personal life and discusses his family and newfound Christian faith. Featuring stories of incredible physical feats and deep-felt companionship, this testimony will help fans relive the glory days of a wrestling legacy.
- April 26th – WWE Heroes – Undertaker: Timequake (Trade Paperback)
- May 24th - Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival by Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar
- June 1st, 2011 – Jake Shannon: Say Uncle!: Catch-As-Catch-Can and the Roots of Mixed Martial Arts, Pro Wrestling, and Modern Grappling
- June 1st, 2011 - Wrestling's 101 Strangest Matches by Oliver Hurley
- June 28th, 2011 - Countdown to Lockdown in Paperback by Mick Foley
- June 28th, 2011 - Wrestling the Hulk: My Life on the Ropes by Linda Hogan.
- September 13th, 2011: The Heyman Hustle - Wrestling's Most Extreme Promoter Tells All by Paul Heyman