* Booker T comes out to an amazing pop. Cole comes out to heat.
* Smackdown starts off with a backstage segment where Teddy Long is telling Edge that if he or Alberto Del Rio touch either other before Wrestlemania they will both be banned from the event.
* Rey Mysterio b. CM Punk
- Rey had a quick start to the match then missed a flying cross body allowing CM to control. Punk mainly focusing attacks on the ribs of Rey. Eventually he goes for an attack off the ropes but Rey countered with a dropkick to gain the upper-hand. Rey hit CM with an Asia moonsault. Cody Rhodes comes in as a distraction and the match ends in disqualification. Rey is helped out of the ring by officials.
* Edge and Christian are shown backstage. Edge says he's still going to be in the corner for Christian tonight. He walks away.
* Edge vs. Drew McIntyre
- As soon as the bell ring Edge goes after Drew. Drew quickly gains the upper-hand working on Edge's arm. Edge eventually gains control and wins via his finished. After the match Edge connects with a spear.
* LayCool b. Rosa Mendez & Kelly Kelly
- Layla has the Snooki hair do and they were both fist pumping they are also not even wearing their ring gear. Rosa and Kelly go straight for the attack. Quick match ending when Layla hits a reverse neck breaker for the win. After the match Laycool cut a quick promo saying that their opponents for Wrestlemania are no challenge.
* Wade Barrett b. Kofi Kingston to win the Intercontinental Championship.
- Kofi was going for trouble in paradise but ref got distracted. He connected trouble on heath allowing Wade to hit wasteland following a pinfall. After the match Justin hit a 450 splash.
* Teddy Long & Albero Del Rio are backstage.
* Jake Swagger b. R-Truth
- R-Truth had a close call... He launched himself over top rope and it looked like Swagger barely caught him. Quick match winner via ankle lock, Swagger.
* Christian w/ Edge b. Alberto Del Rio
- Alberto has Brodus Clay with him. During the match Brodus attacked Edge on the outside. Edge returns the favor with spear then attacks him with a chair. This distracts Alberto allowing Christian to hit the Kill Switch for the win. Edge looks like hes gonna attack Alberto with the chair but Christian stops him. He hits Alberto with the chair instead. That concludes this week's SmackDown.
Meek Mill - Drake Beef WWE Connection, Celebrity Comments On WWE Angle, JBL Teases Big Announcement
Mini Documentary About WWE - Indy Wrestling, PWS Episode WIth Kevin Owens, Mid-Atlantic Fan Fest
Seth Rollins Appears On Daily Show Segment, Presents Jon Stewart With Championship Title
Spoiler: Two Title Matches Revealed For TNA's Bound Glory Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/30/15
JTG Talks Preferring Vince McMahon To Triple H, Working With Paul Heyman, Heat In WWE, CTC Angle
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface