Source: PWInsiderThe Wrestlemania Press Conference in New York City took place today with The Rock, Triple H, The Miz and other on hand.
Here are the highlights:
- Stephanie McMahon welcomed everyone. When the crowd chanted "Hogan sucks", she said that Hulk "wouldn't be part of this year's Wrestlemania, that's for sure." She then introduced Triple H. Hunter kissed her and then announced he would be inducting his best friend Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Then he cut a promo on The Undertaker.
- The Miz was next, and he said he would retain his belt because he's awesome.
- John Cena then cut a promo while fans drowned him out with chants for The Rock as well as "same old sh**."
- Snooki then talked about Lay-Cool and said the name of her team was the "Brunette Mafia".
- The Rock then spoke as everyone chanted "one more match" and "fruity pebbles". Snooki asked if she could get a photo with Rock and Cena together. They take the photo then engage in a staredown.
- Vince McMahon was not present for the event.
Hulk Hogan Wants Jail Time For People He Thinks Leaked 'N-Word' Story
Chris Jericho's Current WWE Run Ending Soon, Jericho Celebrating 25th Wrestling Anniversary At MSG
Kevin Owens On Why He Yells At Michael Cole During Matches, Why He's Taking Anger Out On Cesaro
LeBron James Names His Favorite Wrestlers, Total Divas Preview, WWE Fans On Lana's Look
Nick "Magnus" Aldis Talks TNA's Internal Problems, Why He Stayed With TNA In The Past, GFW, More
Ring Of Honor Announces KUSHIDA Vs. Matt Sydal
More Matches Added To AAA's TripleMania XXIII Pay-Per-View, Updated Card