Thanks to Gerald for this report:
On Wednesday evening, WWE held the annual WrestleMania Art show at the FOX Theater in Atlanta. Below are some live notes from the event, sent in by reader Gerald:
* Around 150-200 fans were present for the red carpet event. The red carpet event was $10 while admission for the art show was $60.
* Most of the WWE Superstar and Divas' art pieces were sold, raising money for charity.
* Matt Striker, the emcee, hyped up a special mystery guest but they didn't appear due to the bad weather and traffic.
* The WWE Superstars and Divas arrived in limousines and most of them had Make-A-Wish kids as their dates.
* Jerry Lawler's piece may have been the most noteworthy as he drew a portrait of Vince McMahon, Vince McMahon Sr. and Shane McMahon.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.