Partial Source: Pwinsider
-- John Cena tweeted the following yesterday: CeNation. Greensboro was great tonight. Filmed fred2 there. I truly want to thank all who were at show. And a message to the upcoming bday boy. Its amazing how one of us finds time to do both things..hmmmm. man of the people? Or fan of himself?
-- Here is the updated listing of wrestling related films on NetFlix:
* The Backyard - Paul Hough's great 2002 documentary on the world of Backyard wrestling, which won a number of film festival awards. Rob Van Dam is featured in the film as well.
* Below The Belt - The 1980 film starring Regina Baff as Rosa Rubinsky, a waitress who enters the world of professional wrestling. The film features the legendary Mildred Burke, playing herself, as Rubinsky's trainer.
* The Big Show: A Giant's Life - WWE's new 59 minute documentary on the former WWF and WCW World champion.
* Blind Eye - 2006 thriller featuring Roddy Piper in a supporting role.
* Bobby "The Brain" Heenan - WWE's documentary on the Hall of Fame manager.
* Bodyslam The Movie - The infamous 1986 comedy starring Dirk Benedict as a manager of a down and out metal band and a down and out tag team (played by Roddy Piper and The Tonga Kid) who merges the two to create a rock and wrestling connection. Captain Lou Albano and The Wild Samoans play the lead heels in the film, which also features cameos from Ric Flair, Bruno Sammartino and others.
* Breaking the Code: Chris Jericho - WWE's documentary on Jericho's wrestling career.
* Bret Hart: Wrestling with Shadows - The 1998 documentary on Bret Hart and Montreal.
* The Bronx Bunny Show - Pretty wacky talk show, including episodes where Chris Jericho and Stacy Keibler are interviewed.
* End Game - the 2009 independent thriller starring Kurt Angle as a serial killer and Jenna Morasca as the object of his obsession. Their meeting on this film led to Morasca in TNA.
* Ferocious Female Freedom Fighters - A 1982 film about a female wrestler wanting to retire, but forced to remain in the ring by her mother to help pay for her brother's surgery. Features an overdubbed dialouge by the infamous Troma Studios.
* Fred The Movie - Nickelodeon film with John Cena in a cameo as the title character's father.
* Half Past Dead 2 - The 2006 prison riot film starring Bill Goldberg.
* Hart and Soul - The Hart Family Anthology - WWE's documentary on the Hart family and their legacy.
* Honor - 2006 film about street gangs featuring Roddy Piper.
* The John Cena Experience - WWE's documentary followng Cena's career and lifestyle.
* Knucklehead - WWE Studios film starring Big Show.
* Legendary - WWE Studios film starring John Cena.
* Luchamania: La Batalla por Mexico: Listed as a 2008 release, Luchamania features a series of matches between Rey Misterio Sr. and Psicosis.
* MadBull - The 1977 film starring Alex Karas (years before he became Webster's dad on TV) as "Mad Bull" Karkus, a tormented pro wrestler whose personal life has been on the skids since his wife abandoned him because of his controversial career. Yet his interest in love reignites when he meets fellow Greek Christina Sebastiani. Christina's sensitive concern convinces Mad Bull that he can be loved for more than his fame and fortune, but a deranged stalker threatens his newfound peace."'
Maz Jobrani: Brown and Friendly - Iranian-American comedian does his shtick, including an appearance from The Iron Sheik.
* Mystery Science Theater: Racket Girls - The MST treatment for this female wrestling film, featuring Clara Mortensen, Rita Martinez and Peaches Page, among others.
* Planet 51 - Animated film featuring Dwayne Johnson as an astronaut trying to get off a planet he's been stranded on.
* The Other Guys - Will Ferrell comedy featuring Dwayne Johnson as hotshot police officer.
* Over the Top - Sylvester Stallone's Ode to armwrestling, featuring Terry Funk as the bodyguard to the primary villain.
* Night and The City - The 1950 film tells the story of Harry Fabian (Richard Widmark), a two-bit hustler who dreams of the good life provided by money. He's tried a lot of go-nowhere schemes but he has what he believes is a chance of a lifetime. He plans to take control of the professional wrestling game from promoter and underworld boss Kristo (Herbert Lom) by manipulating him through his father, the retired wrestling superstar Gregorius (Stanislaus Zbyszko, yes that one).
* Ready to Rumble - The 2000 WCW film that many would soon prefer to forget, which also spawned David Arquette's WCW World title win. Oliver Platt stars as an exiled wrestling star who is brought back to prominence by Arquette and Scott Caan. A ton of WCW personalities from that time period, including Goldberg, are featured.
* Ricky Steamboat - WWE documentary on one of the greatest babyfaces of all time.
* The Rise and Fall of WCW - WWE's documentary on the late, great World Championship Wrestling.
* Saturday Night Live: Season 10 - featuring the episode Hulk Hogan and Mr. T shared guesting duties to promote Wrestlemania.
* Super Mario Bros. Supershow - 80s cartoon series starring Lou Albano as Mario.
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain - Comedy film for kids featuring Hulk Hogan joining the "Ninjas"
* True Story of Wrestlemania - WWE's excellent two hour documentary on Wrestlemania's birth and history.
* Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior - ABC Family mini-series, featuring Stacy Keibler in supporting role.
* Wrong Side of Town - "After ex-Navy Seal Bobby Kalinowsky (RVD) accidentally kills a man who accosted his wife in a club, the slain man's brother puts a $100,000 bounty on his head in this action flick packed with wrestling superstars. With every thug in the city gunning for him, Bobby has to rely on his combat survival training and his old friend Ronnie (Batista) to keep himself and his family alive."
* Woodshop - 2010 comedy about a High School student who must complete detention on Saturday in order to graduate. Jesse Ventura plays the Woodshop teacher overseeing the proceedings.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.