* Dana White reveals that former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has diverticulitis again. This is the same sickness that kept Lesnar out of action for nearly a year.
* As a result, Shane Carwin will step in to fight Junior Dos Santos in the main event at UFC 131 in Vancouver, Canada.
* Brock Lesnar is on the call, and he apologizes to Junior Dos Santos and Spike TV for the unfortunate situation. He says that diverticulitis is a disease that never goes away, but he hadn't had any symptoms of it during the training camps for his fights against Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez.
* Lesnar started feeling symptoms again sometime during filming for The Ultimate Fighter. He adds that it is not quite as serious as last time.
* Brock notes that he is NOT retiring from fighting. He says he just has to find the right solution to fix this problem. "This isn't the end of Brock Lesnar, this is a speed bump in the road," says Lesnar. "This is not the end of my career - far from it."
* Lesnar was having abdominal pain, and he wasn't able to recover well from training.
* Brock has the decision to either get surgery or deal with the disease through antibiotics and a strict diet; he has yet to make that decision. He still has to follow-up with his doctors before he makes a decision.
* He says that he hasn't been as good athletically as he used to be since his first bout with the illness. In the Carwin fight, he says he was about 85%.
* Dana White says that Brock is being treated at the Mayo Clinic. Brock thanks Dana for how he has handled this situation.
* Brock says that he has been "very dedicated" with his diet.
* Brock doesn't have enough information at this point to make the aforementioned decision to possibly have surgery.
* About three weeks ago he started feeling symptoms, and the antibiotics meant to combat those symptoms didn't help him. He says that the diverticulitis has kept him from training to his best ability, and with three weeks left before the fight he didn't feel like he could be ready.
* Brock hasn't come across any other professional athletes with diverticulitis or a similar disease. He says he failed at managing the disease, despite thinking he was doing "all the right things."
* Brock: More than anything, I wanted to fight Junior Dos Santos, win that fight, and fight Cain Velasquez for the title.
* Shane Carwin's previously scheduled opponent for UFC 131, Jon Olav Einemo, does not have a new opponent at this time.
* Brock doesn't know how long surgery would keep him out of action. He does, however, note that it has a good success rate.
* Lesnar reiterates that he does not think this will end his career.
* Brock says there was no concern that fighting negatively affects his diverticulitis.
* Dana White thanks everybody on the call. Brock thanks everyone for the support. That concludes the conference call.
Please be sure to check out WrestlingINC.com's sister MMA website, FightLine.com! You can get all the latest breaking updates on the Lesnar situation as well as more backstage MMA/UFC news and rumors at FightLine.com.
Damien Sandow Thanks The WWE Universe, JR On How He's Been Living Healthier, Tough Enough Videos
Former TNA Star Not Interested In A Return, Update On Impact Viewership, Hardcore Justice, Corgan
Popular Indie Women's Wrestler Works WWE NXT, Bill DeMott Hoping For An Update On His Future
What Happened After Last Night's WWE RAW With Seth Rollins And J&J Security
Damien Sandow Continues Imitation Game, Renee Young's New WWE Show, Rusev, King Of The Ring
WWE Stars Talk King Of The Ring On Fallout, Tonight's WWE Tapings, Alex Riley, New WWE Merchandise
Vince McMahon Comments On Verne Gagne, Brie Bella Has Words For Naomi, Tough Enough Video
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - King Of The Ring, Tag Team Main Event, Sandow, More
AWA Legend And WWE Hall Of Famer Verne Gagne Passes Away
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?