- All Wheels Wrestling has started a Twitter account, which you can follow at twitter.com/AWWCommish.
- The pilot will be taped on June 29th at the Impact Zone in Universal Studios, and will air on the SPEED Network.
- The promotion lists its location as Daytona.
- Jeff Jarrett is said to be a major point person in the project, with Hermie Sadler assisting on the auto racing side of things.
- NASCAR runs in Daytona, FL on June 30th through July 2nd, so it is likely that NASCAR personalities will be involved in the pilot TV taping.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.