- All Wheels Wrestling has started a Twitter account, which you can follow at http://twitter.com/AWWCommish.
- The pilot will be taped on June 29th at the Impact Zone in Universal Studios, and will air on the SPEED Network.
- The promotion lists its location as Daytona.
- Jeff Jarrett is said to be a major point person in the project, with Hermie Sadler assisting on the auto racing side of things.
- NASCAR runs in Daytona, FL on June 30th through July 2nd, so it is likely that NASCAR personalities will be involved in the pilot TV taping.
Ronda Rousey Responds To David Spade Not Wanting Her To Wrestle For WWE
TNA Announcer Blasts WWE Hypocrisy After Samoa Joe Debut, TNA Live Event Tickets, Slammiversary
Titus O'Neil Cuts Promo On Vin Diesel And David Beckham (Video), George Barrios, WWE In Danville
Today In Wrestling History 5/22: John Cena's First Great Match, Babyface HBK Debut, More
Goldberg On Who The Best Promo In The Business Is, More On Goldberg Training For A Fight
The Rock On Jimmy Fallon Videos, Sting Weekend Appearance, Bob Backlund's Life Advice
Trish Stratus On Who Picked Lita To Be Her Retirement Match Opponent, Match With Bellas, NXT Divas
Destination America Reportedly Cancels All TNA Wrestling Programming
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Taping Results For The Next Four Weeks (With Photos)
"WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable" Results: Major Name Debuts, Three Championship Matches
Triple H Lied To Us, Samoa Joe's First Tweet After NXT Debut, Finn Balor's Entrance (Video)
Details On Samoa Joe's NXT Deal, Jerry Lawler Featured On Last Letterman Episode, Stars At NXT