- All Wheels Wrestling has started a Twitter account, which you can follow at http://twitter.com/AWWCommish.
- The pilot will be taped on June 29th at the Impact Zone in Universal Studios, and will air on the SPEED Network.
- The promotion lists its location as Daytona.
- Jeff Jarrett is said to be a major point person in the project, with Hermie Sadler assisting on the auto racing side of things.
- NASCAR runs in Daytona, FL on June 30th through July 2nd, so it is likely that NASCAR personalities will be involved in the pilot TV taping.
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Lakeland (7/31): Finn Balor Vs. Solomon Crowe, Divas Team Up, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Tampa (7/30): NXT Title Match, Fatal 4 Way Tag Match, Battle Royal
WWE Live Event Results From San Diego (7/31): Ten-Bell Salute, Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens, More
Shawn Michaels Names John Cena's Replacement For Upcoming WWE Tour, Matches Announced
Video: Ten-Bell Salute For Roddy Piper Opens WWE Live Event In San Diego
My Personal Thoughts On Roddy Piper, How He Changed My Life, Pro Wrestling Today
Ronda Rousey Dedicates Fight To Hero Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown