1) Aerostar, Argos, Fenix, Sugi b Dark Dragon, Decnnis, Tigre Cota, Tito Santana
Konnan and Joaquin agreed that anyone who ran in tonight would be suspended. This was mentioned back on the Neza taping, but brought up again here.
2) Angelina Love, Mickie James, Sexy Star, Velvet Sky b Cinthia Moreno, Fabi Apache, Lolita, Mari Apache
Mickie James DDTed Fabi for the win.
Octagon was inducted into the AAA HOF.
3) Electroshock, Heavy Metal, Joe Lider [TLC] b Chessman, Silver Kain, Último Gladiador
Electroshock in for Nicho. With many people bleeding, Metal was wiped out injured. Nicho ran in to take his place – but was then stopped and suspended by Joaquin Roldan. No run ins! Tecnicos still end up winning by pinfall – nothing to grab in this table match.
4) Billy el Malo, Charly Manson, Cibernético, Escoria b Drago, La Parka, Octagón, Ozz
Taboo turned up in the late stages of the match, holding La Parka's kid – the one with the broken leg that started all of this – hostage. Parka was distracted and chokeslammed by Cibernetico for the pin. Taboo let the kid go (he went to his dad), and it was revealed Taboo is actually Parka's brother. (He legit is.) Probably responsible for passing on the x-rays to Cibernetico way back when.
Konnan and Jarrett talked backstage, to kill some time while the cage was set up. Mr. Anderson talked.
5) Extreme Tiger & Jack Evans b Abyss & Mr. Anderson [AAA TAG, cage]
Extreme Tiger did a cage dive on Abyss, then escaped. Anderson was next out. Jack powerbombed Abyss off the cage into thumbtacks to retain the tag titles.
6) Damián 666, X-Fly, Halloween b Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown [AAA TRIOS, final]
X-Fly in for Perro, as previously announced. Damian was powerbombed into something that exploded, but the Perros still managed to win. Halloween gives Psycho a suepr Death Valley Driver thru a table for the pin.
7) Jeff Jarrett b Zorro [AAA Mega Heavyweight Title]
Jeff used or tried to use tortillas, powder, a guitar, and his wife to help him win, but eventually got the cane and used that on Zorro for the win. Zorro looked out of shape and we probably won't be seeing him again for a while.
8) LA Park b El Mesías [hair, mask]
Change of order! Pierroth (still wheelchair bound, but in his mask) appears to enter with LA Park. Hijo de LA Park is LA Park's second. Long match, taking us past midnight. After multiple tables were broken, many chair shots, blood, and Park's mask ripped, Mesias accidentally kicks Piero, and Park uses brass knucks for the win.
9) Dr. Wagner Jr. b Rob Van Dam [AAA Latin American Title]
Dr. Wagner had a traditional Mexican musical performance and is wearing the flag colors. Rob Van Dam's name was spelled wrong. Dr. Wagner III is with his father. These two got plenty of time. RVD survived the Wagner Driver, but fell to a hanging DDT. Wagner got the new belt and celebrated with the AAA tecnicos.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.