Source: PWInsiderRandy Orton did an interesting interview with KUPD in Phoenix that is definitely worth listening to. He covered a number of topics, including:
* He said that he misses Chris Jericho and that he was a locker room leader. He said he will help guys with matches but isn't exactly a counselor.
* Past drug usage. He said he stopped breathing from one incident about five years ago. His wife had to call 911 and that saved his life. He will cover it on his DVD.
* He had heat with The Rock before WrestleMania after he said in an interview that he didn't believe Rock when he said he would never leave WWE again. Orton said that John Laurinaitis pulled him aside and said that Vince McMahon didn't like what Orton said. Orton said that Rock had called the company to complain about Orton burying him and HHH in an interview. Orton thinks Rock mentioned HHH to get some weight behind the heat.
* He noted that he has had six concussions and the one he suffered in Spain a few weeks ago was really bad. Since he has had so many of them WWE management was concerned.
* On the other hand, he loves John Cena and says he is by far the best in WWE on the mic, better than Rock even. He didn't claim that Cena was a great in-ring worker but said he was the best on promos.
* He laughed about WWE having women that were bad actresses playing his wife in skits.
You can listen to the whole interview at this link.
Spoilers: WWE Tapes Another NXT Dusty Rhodes Classic Match, New Tournament Matches Set
WWE NXT Results From Jacksonville (9/3): Apollo Crews Vs. Baron Corbin, Bayley, Nia Jax In Action
Sabu Addresses Rumors Of Blood, Feces And Needles In His Hotel Room
WWE Acknowledges Engagement, Update On Status Of WWE Total Divas, Daniel Bryan Going Overseas
Video Of John Cena's Possible Injury At Tonight's Live Event
More On A Possible John Cena Injury
Eric Bischoff Comments On WCW Nitro Anniversary, Teases A New Wrestling Project?, More
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
WWE Star Returning To Team With Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose Against The Wyatt Family?
John Cena Possibly Injured At Tonight's WWE Live Event
Steve Austin Critical Of Stephen Amell At WWE SummerSlam, Reveals Why Match Was Embarrassing