- It was mentioned that since April he's been leading the talent development team. He said he looks for charisma & personality. He says the business is like a puzzle where you have to be a wrestler, performer, talker, ad-liber and then ha that charisma, larger than life character. He thinks charisma is that biggest x-factor. You can't always teach somebody that.
- Melissa talked about WWE's global appeal by specifically mentioning Sin Cara. Hunter says Sin Cara is an amazing talent. He wears a facemask with no eyes, but he can see through it. That's a secret, he says. It's part of talent development - the group he's heading up - to create stars globally.
Triple H: "In every corner of the world people know what we do."
As they returned from break, they focused on Vince McMahon again.
- Back from break they mentioned the Chris Benoit double murder suicide. What lessons have been learned? Vince says you're going to have individuals that are outside the norm and you have no idea they're outside the norm. He says it can happen with any company in any business. There's behavior that's outside of your control.
Vince McMahon: "We control their characters; we don't control their individual life."
- What type of a leader are you? Are you easy to work with? He said "you don't work for me, you work with me." He puts smiles on people's faces all over the world and that starts with people that work with him. Everybody works hard, but you hear laughter and it's an environment that people enjoy working in. He says that because he's so driven, some people may take things the wrong way.
- He says that WWE is successful worldwide because it's pop culture.
- Back to HHH & Stephanie, Hunter says it's a simple story because it's good versus evil in a ring. It's not necessarily cultural because everybody understands what they do and they love it. Stephanie says it's like gladiators fighting in the Roman times. Stephanie mentions that Abe Lincoln was a professional wrestler and not many people knew that. "Actually Vince wrestled him one time," says Triple H with a laugh.
- The host mentioned Vince's answer about it being easy to work with him. Hunter jokes that you could probably see steam coming from his head as he said that, intimating that it's not always true. Hunter pointed out that he beat Vince up many times and that "it's on DVD if you want to watch it."
- Hunter said when he first got there he always felt that that the company was working for the talent.
Back from break they mentioned that WWE has a half billion dollar revenue.
- Barrios mentioned that the real driver of the business model is the various aspects that they use to generate money (live shows, DVDs, books, etc.). "It's like a mini Disney."
- He says that 2010 was the most profitable year in the history of the company.
- A stock expert said the upside is that their money from television and films is going to rise. He said the TV Network is a smart move because they'll get subscribers and networks backing them due to fans subscribing to their channel.
To close out the show they talked to Vince one more time.
- When the host asked if he would like to retire on a beach somewhere in Belize, Vince said he doesn't see himself ever retiring. He said that hopefully there will be people one day to tell him to step aside, but that he doesn't know when that would be. "Maybe they'll discover that I am senile." He laughed. The show ended with Vince saying he'll likely "die in the chair, as they say."
The 30 minute show ended there.
WWE Main Event Recap: Tony Nese Gets A Win, Gran Metalik, Kalisto Vs. Rhyno
ROH Best In The World Live Results, Your Feedback And Viewing Party
CWC Competitor Makes WWE NXT Debut (Photos), What Airs After Monday's RAW, Cesaro & Goldust
Bellator NYC/180 Weigh-In Results: Chael Sonnen, Wanderlei Silva Official
New WWE NXT Announce Team, WWE RAW Rating Up, Finn Balor Talks Tokyo & Singapore Trip (Video)
** LIVE SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For June & July
Mauro Ranallo Talks Current Success, Walking Away From WWE SmackDown Earlier This Year, More
Natalya On Chris Benoit Helping Her Get Hired By WWE, Why She Was Nervous Working With Nikki Bella
Triple H On Which WWE Star May Be The Future Of WWE, Brock Lesnar Facing Samoa Joe
Enzo Amore's First Tweet Since Big Cass Turned, WWE Injury Notes, John Cena - American Grit Clips
Note On Reports Of Miz - Maryse Storyline Split, Miz's House, UFC Fighters Dress As WWF Stars, More
James Storm On Why He Left NXT For Impact, Changes With Jeff Jarrett In Charge, Bobby Roode, More
Mauro Ranallo Set To Work WWE NXT, Triple H Comments
Jeff Jarrett Says There's No Question Who Owns 'Broken Hardy' Gimmick
Speculation On Change To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania Plans, John Cena Note, Rock Fan Stops Traffic
WWE RAW Star Welcomes First Child, Ric Flair Helping Kane, Randy Orton Attacks In Slow Motion