* Night and The City - The 1950 film tells the story of Harry Fabian (Richard Widmark ), a two-bit hustler who dreams of the good life provided by money. He's tried a lot of go-nowhere schemes but he has what he believes is a chance of a lifetime. He plans to take control of the professional wrestling game from promoter and underworld boss Kristo (Herbert Lom ) by manipulating him through his father, the retired wrestling superstar Gregorius (Stanislaus Zbyszko , yes that one).
* Nanny Insanity - Roddy Piper has a role in this 2006 comedy. "Hiring a nanny sounds like the perfect fix for Marsha (Cynthia Preston ) and David McMillan (Larry Dorf), who are already saddled with stress and now have a brand-new baby on the way. But when their hired help (Alla Korot) arrives from the Ukraine, she imports a whole new set of problems. Howard Hesseman and Mindy Sterling co-star in this independent comedy based on screenwriter Andrea Malamut's own experiences as a first-time mother."
* Ready to Rumble - The 2000 WCW film that many would soon prefer to forget, which also spawned David Arquette 's WCW World title win. Oliver Platt stars as an exiled wrestling star who is brought back to prominence by Arquette and Scott Caan . A ton of WCW personalities from that time period, including Goldberg, are featured.
* Ricky Steamboat - WWE documentary on one of the greatest babyfaces of all time.
* The Rise and Fall of WCW - WWE's documentary on the late, great World Championship Wrestling.
* The Roast of David Hasselhoff - Hulk Hogan is among the presenters (and gets quite a skewing himself) at this Comedy Central event.
* Saturday Night Live: Season 10 - featuring the episode Hulk Hogan and Mr. T shared guesting duties to promote Wrestlemania.
* Super Mario Bros . Supershow - 80s cartoon series starring Lou Albano as Mario.
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain - Comedy film for kids featuring Hulk Hogan joining the "Ninjas"
* That's What I Am - WWE Studios' 2011 drama about tolerance in the 1960s, featuring Randy Orton in a small supporting role. By far, the best received release from WWE to date, at least from a reviews standpoint.
* They Live - The classic 1988 John Carpenter film starring Roddy Piper in his breakout role as John Nada, an umemployed construction worker who comes across proof that aliens have subverted our entire global culture. The film features one of all the time greatest fight scenes ever when Piper takes on Keith David 's character Frank.
* Wrong Side of Town - "After ex-Navy Seal Bobby Kalinowsky (RVD) accidentally kills a man who accosted his wife in a club, the slain man's brother puts a $100,000 bounty on his head in this action flick packed with wrestling superstars. With every thug in the city gunning for him, Bobby has to rely on his combat survival training and his old friend Ronnie (Batista) to keep himself and his family alive."
* Woodshop - 2010 comedy about a High School student who must complete detention on Saturday in order to graduate. Jesse Ventura plays the Woodshop teacher overseeing the proceedings.
Mattel WWE Q&A, Bill Apter's Wrestling Book Selling Well, Chikara Available On Service, More
Chris Jericho Congratulates Matt Hardy, Summer Rae Is On A Mission, WWE RAW Twitter TV Ratings
Jim Ross Blogs About Bound For Glory, What TNA Did Wrong, Possible Opponent For Brock Lesnar, More
Pete Gas Talks About Shane McMahon Returning To WWE, His Favorite Moment, Splitting The Posse
Edge On Starring As Atom Smasher On CW's The Flash, How Stephen Amell Did At WWE SummerSlam
WWE Hall Of Famer Turns 80, Former WWE Star At RAW (Photo), The Rock M&F Preview, Aloisia On TV
ROH Star Backstage At WWE, Becky Lynch Talks Paige Vs. Natalya And More, New WWE Legends Jackets
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar - Big Show, Team BAD, Kane, More
TNA Bound For Glory Results - New Champion Crowned, Ultimate X, Kurt Angle, Knockouts, More
Backstage Notes On John Cena's Time Off And Return, Speculation On WWE Pushing Dean Ambrose
Former TNA Star Says He's Talking With WWE
CM Punk Calls Susan G. Komen "A Scam", Brock Lesnar, "Cryptic" Message From Adam Rose