* Night and The City - The 1950 film tells the story of Harry Fabian (Richard Widmark ), a two-bit hustler who dreams of the good life provided by money. He's tried a lot of go-nowhere schemes but he has what he believes is a chance of a lifetime. He plans to take control of the professional wrestling game from promoter and underworld boss Kristo (Herbert Lom ) by manipulating him through his father, the retired wrestling superstar Gregorius (Stanislaus Zbyszko , yes that one).
* Nanny Insanity - Roddy Piper has a role in this 2006 comedy. "Hiring a nanny sounds like the perfect fix for Marsha (Cynthia Preston ) and David McMillan (Larry Dorf), who are already saddled with stress and now have a brand-new baby on the way. But when their hired help (Alla Korot) arrives from the Ukraine, she imports a whole new set of problems. Howard Hesseman and Mindy Sterling co-star in this independent comedy based on screenwriter Andrea Malamut's own experiences as a first-time mother."
* Ready to Rumble - The 2000 WCW film that many would soon prefer to forget, which also spawned David Arquette 's WCW World title win. Oliver Platt stars as an exiled wrestling star who is brought back to prominence by Arquette and Scott Caan . A ton of WCW personalities from that time period, including Goldberg, are featured.
* Ricky Steamboat - WWE documentary on one of the greatest babyfaces of all time.
* The Rise and Fall of WCW - WWE's documentary on the late, great World Championship Wrestling.
* The Roast of David Hasselhoff - Hulk Hogan is among the presenters (and gets quite a skewing himself) at this Comedy Central event.
* Saturday Night Live: Season 10 - featuring the episode Hulk Hogan and Mr. T shared guesting duties to promote Wrestlemania.
* Super Mario Bros . Supershow - 80s cartoon series starring Lou Albano as Mario.
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain - Comedy film for kids featuring Hulk Hogan joining the "Ninjas"
* That's What I Am - WWE Studios' 2011 drama about tolerance in the 1960s, featuring Randy Orton in a small supporting role. By far, the best received release from WWE to date, at least from a reviews standpoint.
* They Live - The classic 1988 John Carpenter film starring Roddy Piper in his breakout role as John Nada, an umemployed construction worker who comes across proof that aliens have subverted our entire global culture. The film features one of all the time greatest fight scenes ever when Piper takes on Keith David 's character Frank.
* Wrong Side of Town - "After ex-Navy Seal Bobby Kalinowsky (RVD) accidentally kills a man who accosted his wife in a club, the slain man's brother puts a $100,000 bounty on his head in this action flick packed with wrestling superstars. With every thug in the city gunning for him, Bobby has to rely on his combat survival training and his old friend Ronnie (Batista) to keep himself and his family alive."
* Woodshop - 2010 comedy about a High School student who must complete detention on Saturday in order to graduate. Jesse Ventura plays the Woodshop teacher overseeing the proceedings.
Ring Of Honor COO Talks About New TV Deal, How It Benfits ROH, Serving As Lead In To TNA Impact
More On What Dixie Carter Said To TNA Wrestlers At Today's Meeting, Pay Issues Brought Up
Are TNA And Ring Of Honor Working Together?, Kurt Angle Calls On His Fans To Support TNA, More
Lucha Underground Results (5/27): World Title Match, Prince Puma Vs. Hernandez, Death Match
Daniel Bryan On Monday's WWE RAW?, Finn Balor Replacing Sami Zayn, Emma And Dana Brooke Video
Seth Rollins Addresses Rumor On The Curb Stomp, WWE Diva Being Managed By The Rock's Manager
WWE NXT Results (5/27): Samoa Joe Appears, Kevin Owens, Tag Champions, Finn Balor In Action
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Dean Ambrose Arrested, John Cena Defends, More
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Takes New Shot At CM Punk On Shop Site?, Chris Jericho Hacked Again, New Name For NXT Group
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star