* WWE Extreme Rules 2011 scored 209,000 PPV buys, which was up from 2010 (182,000).
* WWE Over the Limit 2011 scored 140,000 buys, down from 2010 (197,000).
* WWE Capitol Punishment 2011 scored 170,000 buys, up from WWE Fatal Four Way in 2010 (143,000).
* Comparing the 2011 PPVs, minus WrestleMania, to the 2010 shows, 2011 PPVs in the same period did 519,000 buys to 522,000 in 2010.
* Also of note, WrestleMania XXVI contributed approximately 885,000 buys to the first quarter of 2010.
Former WWE Women's Champion Announced For Global Force Wrestling, NWA Champion Starts With WWE
Tyrus On Why He Was Upset With TNA After Jeff Jarrett Returned To The Company
Exclusive Details On Magnus' TNA Contract And When He Decided To Leave, Unusual Provision
Today In Wrestling History 7/7: Hulk Hogan Heel Turn, Sting Wins 1st NWA Title, McMahon Trial Day 3
Steve Austin On If WWE 2K16 Cover Means He'll Return To The Ring, Kevin Owens Note, WWE Shop Sale
New IWGP Champ Wresting At ROH Event, Finn Balor - Okada, More ROH News, Lucha Underground Clip
Jim Ross Blogs About Steve Austin At WrestleMania 32, Brock Lesnar And Paul Heyman, Raw Main Event
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar Destroys A Car, More
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Jim Ross Blogs About Rumored Backstage Problems With WWE Superstar, EC3 Winning TNA Title
Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle