* WWE Extreme Rules 2011 scored 209,000 PPV buys, which was up from 2010 (182,000).
* WWE Over the Limit 2011 scored 140,000 buys, down from 2010 (197,000).
* WWE Capitol Punishment 2011 scored 170,000 buys, up from WWE Fatal Four Way in 2010 (143,000).
* Comparing the 2011 PPVs, minus WrestleMania, to the 2010 shows, 2011 PPVs in the same period did 519,000 buys to 522,000 in 2010.
* Also of note, WrestleMania XXVI contributed approximately 885,000 buys to the first quarter of 2010.
Austin-Lesnar Podcast Preview, Rollins Vs. Demon Kane Footage, Emma-Rollins Throwback Photo, RAW
WINC Podcast: Russo On How To Save Roman Reigns, New Day Get Themselves Over, Weird Booking, More
Former WWE Diva Attends Raw, Update On Former WWE Star Shawn Daivari, New WWE Network Content
Rosa Mendes Agrees With Summer Rae, Chris Jericho Working With Wale, Emma Cooks (Video)
Steve Austin Not Appearing Live On Next Week's RAW From Dallas?
Seth Rollins Making Announcement On ESPN?, Big WWE HIAC Pre-show Match Revealed, Heath Slater Video
Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker In-Depth Look, Six-Man On WWE SmackDown, Adam Rose Promo
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?