* WWE Extreme Rules 2011 scored 209,000 PPV buys, which was up from 2010 (182,000).
* WWE Over the Limit 2011 scored 140,000 buys, down from 2010 (197,000).
* WWE Capitol Punishment 2011 scored 170,000 buys, up from WWE Fatal Four Way in 2010 (143,000).
* Comparing the 2011 PPVs, minus WrestleMania, to the 2010 shows, 2011 PPVs in the same period did 519,000 buys to 522,000 in 2010.
* Also of note, WrestleMania XXVI contributed approximately 885,000 buys to the first quarter of 2010.
WWE Star Filming Movie This Week, Stephanie McMahon And WWE Stars Visit Hospital, John Cena
Rusev Throws Shade At Kobe Bryant, UpUpDownDown Subscriber Count, More New Day Gear, More
Vince Russo Speaks Out About Record Low Raw Numbers, Says TV-PG Rating Isn't To Blame, More
WWE RAW Rumors For Tonight's Show, Chris Jericho's 200th Episode, WWE Stars Help Toys-For-Tots
La Sombra On Who He Talked To Before Signing With WWE, Working Hard To Improve, Ingobernables
Bayley In No Rush To Go To WWE's Main Roster; Talks Fans Booing Eva Marie, How Life Has Changed
AJ Styles' Injury Revealed, Still Being Held Out Of New Japan Shows
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
WWE Hall Of Famer Set To Appear On Raw Monday Night