* WWE Extreme Rules 2011 scored 209,000 PPV buys, which was up from 2010 (182,000).
* WWE Over the Limit 2011 scored 140,000 buys, down from 2010 (197,000).
* WWE Capitol Punishment 2011 scored 170,000 buys, up from WWE Fatal Four Way in 2010 (143,000).
* Comparing the 2011 PPVs, minus WrestleMania, to the 2010 shows, 2011 PPVs in the same period did 519,000 buys to 522,000 in 2010.
* Also of note, WrestleMania XXVI contributed approximately 885,000 buys to the first quarter of 2010.
News And Notes From Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" WWE Network Taping At Full Sail University
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Defeated, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings