**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown! Results For Friday
* Bret Hart opens the show and will be tonight's guest General Manager. Bret said he made the decision to take SmackDown live next Tuesday night and announces Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton for the World Title. Christian comes out and blames Edge for his loss at SummerSlam. Christian wants a rematch against Orton next Tuesday. Bret called Christian an embarrassment to Canada. Christian had a court order that says he gets his title shot before anyone else. Bret makes Christian vs. Orton in a Steel Cage for Tuesday. Mark Henry comes out and he's upset. Henry wants the winner of Orton vs. Christian and wants his title shot. Sheamus appears and says he's going to do something his uncle did once – castrate a black bull. Sheamus cleared Henry from the ring and then they re-filmed the whole Sheamus/Henry deal.
* Christian defeated Daniel Bryan with the Killswitch.
* Wade Barrett came out to face a local wrestler. Barrett talks about what he's done in WWE and says he won't face a local wrestler like this guy. Barrett said this is an embarrassment and left.
* Sin Cara defeated Heath Slater after a bad match. They had to re-film the ending because it was botched too bad.
* Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase came out. Cody talked about how he is going to resurrect the Intercontinental Title.
* Randy Orton beat Ted DiBiase with the RKO in a good match. After the match Cody hit DiBiase with CrossRhodes and put a brown paper bag over his head.
* Kelly Kelly defeated Tamina.
* Segment with Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali.
* Ezekiel Jackson defeated The Great Khali with the torture rack.
* Randy Orton appeared on the big screen and wondered how many times he has to face Christian after the cage match was advertised for Tuesday night.
* Sin Cara beat Heath Slater again. They re-did the whole match and it was significantly better than the first.
* Sheamus beat Mark Henry by count out after putting Henry into the announcer's table. After the match, Henry hit a World's Strongest Slam on Sheamus and the steel steps.