* I have so many people to return calls to, text, DMs, & e-mails as well, and I eventually will. I appreciate the support from Jeff, Beth, Shane, Karen, My Dad, My Mother in heaven, my friends, My beautiful girlfriend Rebecca Reyes, Mrs. Dixie Carter, and all of my family, friends, fans. I love you and appreciate your support and prayers more than you could ever imagine! :-)
* It's goin to be a great day thx 2 my Lord & amazing circle of family & friends that I love so much! The circle will never go unbroken again!
* Hello my beautiful Bandito, have a safe and great time at LLUSA this weekend! I love ya Q! Muah!
* @RebySky Baby! You look great.. So no more butt hurting over this subject.. Unless I'm doing the butt-hurting ;) J/K
* Was lucky enough to get a brand new car thx to my pals help-the 1st song that played on my XM radio was "SOBER" by Tool! A sign-I do think!
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Neville On If He Misses NXT, Wanting Match With Daniel Bryan, His Ambitions
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident