Where You Can See HHH's Film, WWE/Burst Media, & More
* Tempe, Arizona - The Arizona Mills
* Chino Hills, CA - The Chino Hills 18
* Denver, CO - The Harkins Northfield 18
* Miami, FL - The Regal Palace 18
* Tampa, FL - Channelside Cinemas Stadium 9 & IMAX
* Bloomington, MN - Mall of America 14
* Charlotte, NC - Crownpoint Stadium 12
* New York City - Quad Cinemas 4
* Southlake, Texas - Southlake Town Square 14
-- WWE sent out the following today…
WWE Appoints Burst Media as UK Online Ad Sales Partner
LONDON, September 6, 2011 - WWE has appointed Burst Media to exclusively represent all online advertising sales for WWE.com in the UK, effective immediately.
The agreement allows Burst Media to place highly targeted, premium advertising on WWE.com, which attracts more than 434K monthly unique users from the UK alone (comScore, March 2011).
Burst Media is a leading online sales house matching targeted internet audiences with premium and performance advertisers. Burst Media also represents Grooveshark.com, SonyMusic.co.uk, Reevoo.com and more than a dozen other premium entertainment websites.
"The Burst team is delighted to represent WWE.com," said Ian Woolley, Managing Director, UK & Europe for Burst Media. "The site delivers a massive audience that regularly consumes exciting content and advertisers who target this dedicated online base will reach WWE and entertainment enthusiasts when they are most engaged."
Dominic Hayes, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of WWE International added, "Burst Media will deliver a variety of innovative ad formats and creative rich media to maintain and enhance the exciting appeal and gold standard of WWE.com."