* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance.
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.
These charges are from his September 11, 2009 arrest when police acted on a tip and raided his house. In exchange for pleading guilty, the other counts against Jeff were dropped.
Just to recap:
* Hardy will serve 10 days in jail and will pay a $100,000 fine.
* Hardy will then serve 30 months of probation. If Hardy violates probation, he'll likely be sent to jail.
* We're not sure when he'll start his 10 day sentence yet.
* Hardy has agreed to remain in a drug abuse treatment program.
* Jeff requested that he be allowed to travel outside North Carolina so he can continue working for TNA. That request was granted.
* Jeff Hardy returns to TNA iMPACT! tonight.
A Look At Upcoming WWE Figures From Mattel, Xavier Woods Records With Stardust, WWE - Philly
Lingerie Football League Hall Of Famer Gets WWE Tryout, RAW Rating, John Morrison, Booker T
Backstage Note On Matt Hardy Vacating The TNA World Heavyweight Title
Paige On WWE Main Event, Noelle Foley Talks To Lana And Dolph Ziggler, Goldust Hypes Takeover
Photos: Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper And Other WWE Stars At Airport Heading Overseas
Tough Enough Amanda Gets New WWE Name, Diva Returns To "Total Divas," More Details On Next Season
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar - Big Show, Team BAD, Kane, More
Backstage Notes On John Cena's Time Off And Return, Speculation On WWE Pushing Dean Ambrose
Former TNA Star Says He's Talking With WWE
CM Punk Calls Susan G. Komen "A Scam", Brock Lesnar, "Cryptic" Message From Adam Rose
Dixie Carter's Major Announcement Revealed