* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance.
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.
These charges are from his September 11, 2009 arrest when police acted on a tip and raided his house. In exchange for pleading guilty, the other counts against Jeff were dropped.
Just to recap:
* Hardy will serve 10 days in jail and will pay a $100,000 fine.
* Hardy will then serve 30 months of probation. If Hardy violates probation, he'll likely be sent to jail.
* We're not sure when he'll start his 10 day sentence yet.
* Hardy has agreed to remain in a drug abuse treatment program.
* Jeff requested that he be allowed to travel outside North Carolina so he can continue working for TNA. That request was granted.
* Jeff Hardy returns to TNA iMPACT! tonight.
Dixie Carter Reportedly Accidentally Sends E-Mail To Destination America President Insulting Him
Samoa Joe Makes NXT Wrestling Debut, NXT Title Holder Absent From TV Tapings, Mick Foley, More
CM Punk Posts Light Hearted Tweet About Wrestling Again, Promoter Wants To Book Samoa Joe Vs. Punk
Actor Says Ronda Rousey In WWE Is Step Backwards, WrestleMania Site Being Torn Down, WWE - Rockford
Dixie Carter's First Tweets Since Cancellation Reports, Dave Meltzer On TNA Threat And Billy Corgan
Awesome Video: The Rock Officiates Super Fan's Wedding (For Real)
King Cuerno On Season 2 Of Lucha Underground, Angelico Crazy Dive Video, Jeff Jarrett At AAA IPPV
Destination America Reportedly Cancels All TNA Wrestling Programming
"WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable" Results: Major Name Debuts, Three Championship Matches
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Taping Results For The Next Four Weeks (With Photos)
Details On Samoa Joe's NXT Deal, Jerry Lawler Featured On Last Letterman Episode, Stars At NXT
Triple H Lied To Us, Samoa Joe's First Tweet After NXT Debut, Finn Balor's Entrance (Video)