* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance.
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.
These charges are from his September 11, 2009 arrest when police acted on a tip and raided his house. In exchange for pleading guilty, the other counts against Jeff were dropped.
Just to recap:
* Hardy will serve 10 days in jail and will pay a $100,000 fine.
* Hardy will then serve 30 months of probation. If Hardy violates probation, he'll likely be sent to jail.
* We're not sure when he'll start his 10 day sentence yet.
* Hardy has agreed to remain in a drug abuse treatment program.
* Jeff requested that he be allowed to travel outside North Carolina so he can continue working for TNA. That request was granted.
* Jeff Hardy returns to TNA iMPACT! tonight.
Does Mick Foley Fear Kevin Owens?, The Miz Talks Ryback And Big Show, The Prime Time Players
Jose Aldo Vs. Conor McGregor Update, UFC Fight Night 70 Payroll, UFC Rankings Movement
Graphic Photo Of Tyson Kidd's Neck After Surgery
Bo Dallas Reacts To Segment With The Rock (Video), The Ascension On WWE Superstars, Tyson Kidd
** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week
Sasha Banks Reveals Which Trainer Didn't Like Women's Wrestling; Talks Teaching NXT Class, Lots More
Title Match And More Added To Tonight's RAW
Big Show Says He Made Floyd Mayweather Break His Nose, Explains Original Plans For Match
Dolph Ziggler On Why He Re-Signed With WWE
Backstage News On Why James Storm And Magnus Are Leaving TNA, Other Departures Expected, More
TNA Slammiversary Results: King Of The Mountain, Unsanctioned Match, Knockouts, More
Two More Big TNA Departures