* Two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance.
* one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.
These charges are from his September 11, 2009 arrest when police acted on a tip and raided his house. In exchange for pleading guilty, the other counts against Jeff were dropped.
Just to recap:
* Hardy will serve 10 days in jail and will pay a $100,000 fine.
* Hardy will then serve 30 months of probation. If Hardy violates probation, he'll likely be sent to jail.
* We're not sure when he'll start his 10 day sentence yet.
* Hardy has agreed to remain in a drug abuse treatment program.
* Jeff requested that he be allowed to travel outside North Carolina so he can continue working for TNA. That request was granted.
* Jeff Hardy returns to TNA iMPACT! tonight.
Rare Undertaker Public Appearance, Dolph Ziggler Teaches Reporter To Cut A Promo, Drake - Bret Hart
Summer Rae "Iron Man" Magazine Shoot Video, Dean Ambrose On Why He Avoids Social Media, More
New Matches Added To ROH's All Star Extravaganza VII Pay-Per-View, Updated Card
Bret Hart On WWE Inducting Owen Hart Next Year, Why He's Upset With Owen's Widow Martha, More
Backstage Talk On ZZ's WWE Future, WWE On John Cena Dream Matches, NXT Nashville Pre-Sale Code
Bret Hart On Why Kevin Owen Is His Favorite, Hulk Hogan's Scandal, CM Punk Leaving WWE, More
Bayley On Winning The WWE NXT Women's Title, Vince McMahon's Reaction To Takeover Match, More
Brock Lesnar's Opponent For WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Revealed
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
WWE Officials Not Happy With Sunny, Update On Hulk Hogan's WWE Hall Of Fame Status
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match