Partial Source: Pwinsider
- Below are the UK TV ratings from the end of August into the middle of September. The ratings include TNA's move to Sundays. Impact had previously aired on Tuesday night, which was five days after it aired in the US:
- For WWE Raw, all the numbers are for the live airing at 2 AM on Tuesday morning. The August 22nd show drew 101,000 viewers (w/e Aug 28), which was down 35,000/-33% on the prior week. The August 29th show drew 153,000 viewers (w/e Sep 4), which was up 52,000/+51%. The September 3rd show drew 146,000 viewers (w/e Sep 11) - down 7,000/-5%.
- For WWE Smackdown, all the numbers are for the original airing on Friday nights. The August 26th show drew 97,000 viewers (w/e Aug 28), which was down 23,000/-19%. The September 2nd show drew 72,000 viewers (w/e Sep 4), which was down 25,000/-26%. There is no available rating for the September 9 show (w/e Sep 11).
- For TNA Impact, the August 18th show drew 209,000 for the airing on August 23, which was down 9,000/-4%. The August 25th show drew 194,000 for the airing on August 28th. This was Impact's first airing in its new regular slot, which was down 15,000/-7%. The September 1st show drew 180,000 for the airing on September 4th, which was down 14,000/-7%. The September 8th show drew 149,000 for the airing on September 11th, which was down 31,000/-17%.
- The figures show that the move has not been positive for Impact since it lost 60,000 viewers in it's first three weeks on Sunday.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.