Skip Sheffield Injury Update, Billy Kidman's WWE Status, More
-- Former WWE Diva Cherry stated the following on Twitter regarding Skip Sheffield: "It was so nice running into my good friend Skip Sheffield! He looks fantastic and is recovering very well!!!"
The former Nexus member has remained sidelined since breaking his leg and ankle on August 18, 2010 at a RAW live event in Honolulu, Hawaii. He underwent a third surgical procedure in June and vowed on Twitter that it would be his last.
-- In part 2 of his "Where Are They Now?" feature on WWE's website, it's revealed that former Cruiserweight Champion and FCW trainer Billy Kidman is now working as a TV producer for WWE. Kidman took over the duties held by Hall of Famer Jerry Brisco, working with the director and producers of RAW and SmackDown to make sure that matches and segments fit into their allotted time slots.
-- CHIKARA has confirmed the following matches for their upcoming October events.
- October 7th in Burlington, NC:
* 12 Large Summit Match: Ultramantis Black vs. Vin Gerard
* 12 Large Summit Match: Hallowicked vs. Icarus
* 12 Large Summit Match: Mike Quackenbush vs. Sara Del Rey
* Campeones de Parejas Match: F.I.S.T. (Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor) © vs. Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge
* Madison Eagles vs. Kana
* Eddie Kingston vs. Kobald
* Jigsaw vs. Obariyon
- October 8th in Kingsport, TN:
* 12 Large Summit Match: Jigsaw vs. Ultramantis Black
* 12 Large Summit Match: Hallowicked vs. Ophidian
* Kana vs. Sara Del Rey
* Fire Ant and Soldier Ant vs. Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge
* Jessie McKay vs. Madison Eagles
* F.I.S.T vs. The Batiri
* Archibald Peck vs. Chase Owens
Like WrestlingInc.com on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below: